Media A history making moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
East side media.png

In what will go down as the most significant moment in the history if the Sweet FA, I would like to announce that The East Side Hawks have signed The Burra Brewing co as their official sponsor on a multi year, multi dollar deal that will ensure the Hawks remain a powerhouse of the competition for many seasons to come.

Located amongst the rolling hills of Korumburra, the gateway to South Gippsland, the Burra Brewing company have a range of freshly brewed craft beers to suit all palates. Their Pale Ale comes with a mix of hops delivering pleasure to the nose and taste buds. Dry hoping this refreshing beer adds some tropical fruit notes offsetting the bitterness of the early hop additions. And their Golden Ale has a well-rounded malt flavour with two Aussie hops used throughout the boil. This traditional Aussie beer has been brewed as a mid-strength so you can have one extra.

Golden Ale.png

Thanks to The Burra Brewing co and Barrybran sports all East side Hawks players will be receiving new uniforms.

Home kit.png

Away kit.png

A move that will send shock waves through the competition, the SFA media is eagerly awaiting a statement from the captain of the first side in Sweet FA history to sign an official sponsor. Agent93 will be here shortly. In the mean time please direct all questions to the man who was instrumental in brokering the deal The Jesus

I for one am very happy my club is sponsored by a brewery. My posting on this coming Friday will be also sponsored by Burra Brewing.
* I reserve the right to get hammered, threaten to teabag ever Rat in site and post weird/random s**t out of the blue.

Burra Brewing, the way posting outta be!

Yes.

Not just rip a logo from the net, but approach a real company with their hand out and receive a favourable response?
Hawks have been called to an emergency meeting at SFA House, one can only assume that CoI is on the table, as well as a number of tankards.
vsN46M3.png

Neat. I like how you've got a bottle opener on the jumpers too :thumbsu:
Ahahahahahaha!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How angry am I at Yakker for posting match threads today given I had been planning this media release for several days now.

Dude I got the BC facey message and was told “GO GO GO” what’s a mere Sweet FA captain to do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back