Health A Human Feces Problem!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any gay blokes staying there?
Maybe they think their just passing wind and not knowing their spray painting your walls. :rolleyes:

or

Maybe there stayin in this room ?

http://www.yowazzup.com/blog/images/cool-slippers/cool-s**t-slippers.jpg

walk in this morning and the bastard has done a collage on the wall. drew people, writing etc on the wall with poo. all the excess feces was just spread around the floor and on light switches/taps.

thinking of calling police. also no, its hard for people to enter building off street but we do have a few dodgy people staying here.

sorry but you've got to be trolling. i laughed so hard at that first paragraph.

How low budget? Do you have the budget for a guest register? There's no way that consecutive guests are doing it. It's a disgruntled employee IMO. I have no clue what the laws are for making videos of the rooms. Probably highly illegal. However, feces is not only terribly gross in general, it's also a potentiall deadly bio-hazzard.

I don't want to sound like some kind of weird anti-terrorist nazi (I hate the phrase, "since September 11") but seriously, this is a deadly biohazzard attack which goes beyond a pranky joke. Contact the police and have them monitor the room via some clever electronic surveillance which is kept private. Once you've got your shitter, prosecute the literal s**t out of him.

Then again, I suspect it's you, so you want to be really careful about all this.

Oh, and I should add than I just talked to a friend, Craig, whom I work with and told him about this. He doesn't think it's you. He thinks it's a monkey. Then he asked if there are monkeys in Australia. I said, "There are monkeys everywhere, but it's probably the guy who made the post."

Peace,

It'd help if you gave more information as to how many guests you've got staying at any given time. How long it's been occurring for. The frequency of the occurance. and whether you've noticed any patterns (ie happens on weekends = it's probably a drunk)
Then you can look at complaints made by people, have there been any disgrunted tenants asking you to fix a leaking sink? Could it possibly be a worker? All those questions help narrow down the search.

Lock on the door would be the easiest option.
Second you can instal a camera outside to see who goes in and out, and check every couple of hours (depending on the kind of traffic you've got going through there)
if you don't want to instal a camera then you can just check regularly and at least narrow it down to specific times.
Other than that, if you can think of some sort of sign you can put up in the bathroom to deter people. (eg. Vandalism will be met with legal action, criminal charges & cost of clean up) < although you may not want that type of stuff posted on the walls scaring off the good people. Perhaps you can think of a witty way of wording the sign so that it's not so agressive that it'll offend people, but will get the point across to the culprit that you're onto them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at Highschool one time this kid with Down Syndrome wiped his s**t all over the walls and taps and fixtures. So perhaps you are the victim of some sort of Down Syndrome poo bandit.

Ive noticed alot of human poo issues up here in Darwin. Homeless people pooing outside shops during night so staff having to clean it up etc the next day.

Also alot of the public toilets have poo on the ground, people drawing smiley faces and words with poo into the cubical walls. Alot of dead beat people here, not just aboriginals so doesnt suprise me. Local news paper has covered the issue, would hate to be a cleaner!

Ive noticed alot of human poo issues up here in Darwin. Homeless people pooing outside shops during night so staff having to clean it up etc the next day.

Also alot of the public toilets have poo on the ground, people drawing smiley faces and words with poo into the cubical walls. Alot of dead beat people here, not just aboriginals so doesnt suprise me. Local news paper has covered the issue, would hate to be a cleaner!
That is just ridiculous. When i was in Nouméa, New Caledonia, there was s**t in the streets, something i thought i would only see in a foreign, 3rd world country, but apparently not.

Apparently some people actually get a kick out of pooing in inconvenient places and smearing it for other people to see.

Anyone else had encounters? I was in Target once and heard commotion, apparently someone shat on the floor of the the change rooms and used a shirt for sale as the toilet paper.

I was at a party with a footy player a number of years ago, he decided it would be a good idea to come out of the toilet with a "brown crayon" in his hand and proceeded to write his name on the loungeroom wall in full view of the house owner. When she complained he pushed her out of her front door and locked her out. The police were called to break in to her own house and despite his name being clearly on the wall, let him off with a warning.

This player was one of the best 2 or 3 in the league at the time, extremely high profile.

Heres the deal, my parents own a large low budget motel. In the main bathroom it seems ever day now, there is poo smeared all over the bathroom, basins, mirrors, light switches, door handles, floor, roof etc (pretty much everywhere except in the toilet). Other times it is not smeared, they just do their business on the floor. its quite disgusting not to mention the health and safety issues. obviously we cant put cameras in to catch the person but what would you guys suggest we do?

its a very sick individual doing this none the less. our cleaning staff are refusing to clean it up also :(

Suggestions and thoughts? its sickening and hard to clean up :(
Where the hell do you live!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back