Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Men Round 18 - Its Pride week in the A-League and for the first time the original Derby Melbourne Victory V Adelaide United will be contesting for the Pride Cup.
Couple of other important matches this weekend all involving the current top 6 teams Friday night we have Central Coast V Wellington and on Saturday afternoon the Sky Blue derby between Melbourne City V Sydney FC. We also have the Western Sydney Derby Between WSW V Macarthur.

A-League Men Round 18

Friday 24th February

Central Coast Mariners V Wellington Phoenix 7:45pm ESDT, 9:45pm NZLT, Industree Group Stadium

Saturday 25th February
Melbourne City V Sydney F.C 5:00pm ESDT, AAMI Park
Newcastle Jets V Western United 5:00pm ESDT, McDonald Jones Stadium
Western Sydney Wanderers V Macarthur F.C 7:45pm ESDT, CommBank Stadium (Live on 10 Bold, Check local Guides)

Sunday 26th February
Melbourne Victory V Adelaide United 3:00pm ESDT, 2:30pm CSDT, AAMI Park (Live on 10 Bold, Check local Guides)
Brisbane Roar V Perth Glory 5:00pm ESDT, 4:00pm EST, 2:00pm WST, Kayo Stadium

Predictions: CCM 2-1 City 3-1 Jets 3-2 WSW 1-0 Vic V Ade 2-2 Glory 2-1

Enjoy the Football this weekend :rainbow:

Last edited:
What a weekend of football we have! A win for most teams this week will have them pushing towards the 6, a loss could create a break in the pack.

Great part of having a league where there isn't a huge gap between the top and bottom.

CCM v Wellington game is huge a real 6 pointer to shape the top 6.... So it will probably end as a 3-3 draw.

I am happy Melbourne City gave me a refund for the two games active supporters and members (Terrace) missed out on cause of FFA supporte sanctions following the brutal 2nd last Melbourne derby.

Looking forward to squashing the Smurfs on Satuedat with hopefully J-Mac going all Gargamel on them :)

I am happy Melbourne City gave me a refund for the two games active supporters and members (Terrace) missed out on cause of FFA supporte sanctions following the brutal 2nd last Melbourne derby.

Looking forward to squashing the Smurfs on Satuedat with hopefully J-Mac going all Gargamel on them :)

You back? you went missed in last weeks thread we were wandering why? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leckie is out of the line up for City with a mystery injury.

Bos is starting on the left wing today. Nabbout still can't get in to the starting line up.

I hate City's team. Their clearly the dominant team don't get me wrong, but for the A League they are way too old, way too many 30+year olds and not enough kids.
Do they really need Berengeur, Berisha and Van Der Venne, at least have a kid in their midfield rotation.

I hate City's team. Their clearly the dominant team don't get me wrong, but for the A League they are way too old, way too many 30+year olds and not enough kids.
Do they really need Berengeur, Berisha and Van Der Venne, at least have a kid in their midfield rotation.
Tilio, plus the best young LB and RB duo in Bos and Talbot.

Good game, shame there' no one there. Really do need to start playing in stadiums that are smaller.

You are most welcome Vuck fans !!!

the-lion-king-kira.gif

Goals galore in both games. WU up 2-1 at Newcastle.

City up 3-1 and it looks like there will be plenty more in the 2nd half. Other than conceding 3, Sydney haven't been that bad 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back