A-League A-League Men Round 2 - The Wild Wild 'Western Derby'

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we don't have Irankunda in every Socceroos squad and getting minutes we're doing it wrong.

I think we might have one on our hands that is good enough to skip the Joeys teams. Although, we should really wait until he starts more games before jumping to any conclusions.

Least Leeds are going up and Celtics winninf the NBA championship. That's the only thing stopping me from the Mel City implosion. I would say something about Carlton too but I don't want to jinx the Baggers:)

Good to see Adelaide up and about thought. Good team from a strong football state with great fans. About time they started winning silverware again I reckon

Least Leeds are going up and Celtics winninf the NBA championship. That's the only thing stopping me from the Mel City implosion. I would say something about Carlton too but I don't want to jinx the Baggers:)

Good to see Adelaide up and about thought. Good team from a strong football state with great fans. About time they started winning silverware again I reckon
With the big squad turnover and the ACL commitment it was always going to be a slow start to the season.

We've got 4 games in the next 2 weeks then a break. So hopefully time for the new chemistry to gel, then a freshen up to find some form

Are you watching the right season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

two days it seems

A sacking after round 2 that must be an Australian league record.

Even last season they had lost their way under him. They had enough to pull them to the finish but that's it, especially with all the talent leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back