A-League A-League Men Round 9 - Ho! Ho! Ho! Its The Christmas Derby

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst A-League game I've watched in a real long time, that was absolute pants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like Perth have to be behind to try.

Mac will score a 3rd shortly and the last few mins will be Perth franticly trying

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not really. Despite the score line and the bullshit from the commentators, Glory had almost equal possession and double the shots. IMO we have been the better team almost all game.

Tags is anonymous in every game and then he pops up and scores.
Missed a sitter in the first half matey,rebound off keeper skied it. They have butchered so many good chances and i cant believe kamau is in our squad..Of course we score as i rant, hahahaha.

WE WON A GAME. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. WE. *******. WON.

What next the Detriot Pistons win a game ? (They are on the verge of breaking the NBA record for most consecutive games lost)

Anyhow very happy for you and the long suffering Perf fans Gassy ! Hope this helps improve the moral at the club :)

What next the Detriot Pistons win a game ? (They are on the verge of breaking the NBA record for most consecutive games lost)

Anyhow very happy for you and the long suffering Perf fans Gassy ! Hope this helps improve the moral at the club :)
What is moral ? How many snobs cars have you ripped off tonight? How many car crashes did you cause by putting shopping trolleys onto the roads tonight?

What is moral ? How many snobs cars have you ripped off tonight? How many car crashes did you cause by putting shopping trolleys onto the roads tonight?

Yeesh, bet you are a real riot at parties lol

images

And no, haven't done any of those actions for 25 years or so, but not ashamed to admit i did them either in my youth either.

You forgot to mention my Wet Bandit spree when I was 12 and just saw Home Alone and kept clogging on bathroom sinks at school and Shopping Centres. That was probably my favourite punk act I did when I was young :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back