A-League A-League Round 19 - Big Sydney Derby!!

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Round 19 and its another Sydney Derby weekend and its a battle between 5th V 6th to solidify their finals place. Should be an intense affair as they always are. The other big match of the week is also on Saturday and also a Derby the M3 Derby between Newcastle V Central Coast can the Mariners keep up their impressive form? Or will Newcastle get one up on them at home? All to play out.

A-League round 19

Friday 1st March

Macarthur F.C V Melbourne City 7:45pm ESDT, Campbelltown stadium

Saturday 2nd March
Western United V Perth Glory 5:00pm ESDT, 2:00pm WST, Mars Stadium Ballarat
Newcastle Jets V Central Coast Mariners 5:00pm ESDT, McDonald Jones Stadium
Western Sydney Wanderers V Sydney F.C 7:45pm ESDT, CommBank Stadium (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)

Sunday 3rd March
Wellington Phoenix V Adelaide United 3:00pm ESDT,2:30pm CSDT, 5:00pm NZLT, Sky Stadium
Brisbane Roar V Melbourne Victory, 5:00pm ESDT, 4:00pm EST, Suncorp Stadium

Predictions: Mac V City 1-1 WU 1-0 CCM 3-1 WSW 1-0 Nix 2-0 Roar V Vic 1-1

Enjoy the football on this first weekend of autumn

I actually will not be upset if the Phoenix did a number on us tomorrow, heck I would rather we not take points off them period. I want them to go all the way and win it all.

How has Adelaide dropped off so much? They looked good at the beginning of the season. Seems ever since Irankunda announced to be going to Bayern next season the wheels have fallen off.

I actually will not be upset if the Phoenix did a number on us tomorrow, heck I would rather we not take points off them period. I want them to go all the way and win it all.
I mean, knowing us, we'll somehow play you back into form 😅

We rarely blow teams away so I don't think it'll be a thrashing... If we do win, of course. But we're due one considering how many times I've been there to see the Reds score 5 against us at Hindmarsh 🙃

How has Adelaide dropped off so much? They looked good at the beginning of the season. Seems ever since Irankunda announced to be going to Bayern next season the wheels have fallen off.
That plus the fact Goodwin wasn’t replaced with good quality as well as our defence being putrid. We also haven’t kept a clean sheet since round 2, when we beat the 2 GF teams by a combined 9-0. With western winning today, a bottom place finish is not out of the equation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah a friend of mine just txt me from the stadium he's a WSW supporter apparently the police had arrested four RBB members, so they decided enough and walked out!

My mates dad got crash tackled as they were trying to walk back to their seats.

Brave man to celebrate in front of a crowd who aren’t there

What’s with the bottle throwing? Amateur hour, where are their buckets?

I wonder if the commentary team know why the walkout occurred but won’t comment? Wanderers have been terrible too .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back