Upgrade

Site Maintenance will be happening later on Saturday. Expect an outage of around 30 minutes at some stage.

Otherwise, use the site as normal.

Contact support@bigfooty.com if there are any big problems.

A-League A-League Men Round 2 - The Wild Wild 'Western Derby'

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaskin

Hall of Famer
Aug 19, 2009
Gator Hater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks, UGA
If we don't have Irankunda in every Socceroos squad and getting minutes we're doing it wrong.

I think we might have one on our hands that is good enough to skip the Joeys teams. Although, we should really wait until he starts more games before jumping to any conclusions.

Elmer_Judd

Everyone's favourite grouch
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Least Leeds are going up and Celtics winninf the NBA championship. That's the only thing stopping me from the Mel City implosion. I would say something about Carlton too but I don't want to jinx the Baggers:)

Good to see Adelaide up and about thought. Good team from a strong football state with great fans. About time they started winning silverware again I reckon

Elmer_Judd

Everyone's favourite grouch
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
If we don't have Irankunda in every Socceroos squad and getting minutes we're doing it wrong.

He is a gun but still only 17.

Firmly believe he belongs still in the Olyroos/Joeys squad for the next 18 months or so.

AJ_2000

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2007
Right Here.... Right Now.
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Roughnecks
Least Leeds are going up and Celtics winninf the NBA championship. That's the only thing stopping me from the Mel City implosion. I would say something about Carlton too but I don't want to jinx the Baggers:)

Good to see Adelaide up and about thought. Good team from a strong football state with great fans. About time they started winning silverware again I reckon
With the big squad turnover and the ACL commitment it was always going to be a slow start to the season.

We've got 4 games in the next 2 weeks then a break. So hopefully time for the new chemistry to gel, then a freshen up to find some form

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW

Are you watching the right season?

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
City hit for six twice now! How long till Rado is sacked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon
two days it seems

A sacking after round 2 that must be an Australian league record.

Even last season they had lost their way under him. They had enough to pull them to the finish but that's it, especially with all the talent leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad