Remove this Banner Ad

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
I’m sure there are some howlers out there , let ‘em loose

I’m sure there are some howlers out there , let ‘em loose
As my eyesight fails me I’m finding this Is getting very embarrassing and a bit too common

I was on my way to a meeting with some clients and was texting to say I was a few minutes late

The wife responded and said no worries
I messaged back “ I’ll service you soon “

I want to expand on this topic and see if anyone else has experienced this similar issue .

So I drive around a fair bit between sites and make a lot of phone calls and voice to text while I’m driving

Twice lately I’ve been texting with “ difficult “ people who I get frustrated with .

Between texts I have let off a few expletives and vented about the person out loud if someone else is in the car .
Siri has picked it up and turned it into text 😁
Luckily Siri asks if I’d like to send before I realised what happened

Could have got very messy

Has this happened to anyone else ?

I had a friend text me a photo that was meant for her boyfriend. That was pretty weird, fortunately we're both adults and moved past it pretty quick. I never even moved it to the yank bank folder on my phone.

I had a friend text me a photo that was meant for her boyfriend. That was pretty weird, fortunately we're both adults and moved past it pretty quick. I never even moved it to the yank bank folder on my phone.

I worked for a shockingly bullying woman, with significantly high turnover in the office because of how difficult she was.

After another day of being in her crosshairs, I woke up the next morning to find a text from her sent at 5:15am. “I didn’t want to wake you but I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much. I’m so happy with the world we’re making together and the grandchild we’re raising together.”

I figured the best option was to not reply and we never spoke of it.

The worst I've ever done was send a happy birthday message to the wrong "Matthew" no biggie
Was it like a Marilyn Munroe Happy Birthday or just like an ECard 😁?

🤣

Did a ripper today
Lucky I picked it up and revoked the text message

I texted someone and said “ call you back in a few minutes I just need to finish someone off 🤣🤣🤣

I once went to a wedding where the reception was at Parliament House (Melbourne). The invitation was for MC Extra Dollop +1 and I didn't have a significant other at the time, but thought I'd take the opportunity to impress a lass that I was quite keen on at the time.

Everything was going great, getting along famously and eventually I took myself to the gents to take a leak. But being in my early 20s and wanting to have a good story to tell, I wrote an SMS to a mate to say that I'd just taken a dump in Bracksy's (Steve Bracks) dunny. And then I got back to the table and my date showed me her phone and whoopsie, I actually sent it to her.

I did actually delete that message from her phone when she gave it to me to see, but I guess it would have been nice to delete it a bit more quickly.

I remember with an old phone alarm I'd set it up so I had to answer 3-4 mental arithmetic questions before it'd turn off. I think it would have done me the world of good to have some system like that when I wanted to send an SMS in my late-teens/early 20s: where you start with a BAC test into your phone, over 0.1 and you have to do some maths equations, then it comes up with the confirm page like when you're doing internet banking - "You are about to send a message 'Where did you maggots go, you pack of weak f*ing c**s, off to * each others *************? ******** ******* ********!!!!' to <<entire phonebook>> - Confirm?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not saying who, but a former AFL player had a big night and fell asleep inadvertently sending a lot of very dirty pics he was sending a lady to all of his contacts.
Parents, kids, aunties and uncles…
😩

Not saying who, but a former AFL player had a big night and fell asleep inadvertently sending a lot of very dirty pics he was sending a lady to all of his contacts.
Parents, kids, aunties and uncles…
😩
Classic
Any clues ?
I’m gonna guess 🤔

Sounds like something John Patton would do ?

Classic
Any clues ?
I’m gonna guess 🤔

Sounds like something John Patton would do ?
Haha na but it was a big boy like him.

Told my sister her husband is a drug dealer, I guess Xmas is off the cards. lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back