Recommitted Adam Cerra [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Cerra extend contract by two years.
And I thought there was a culture problem down at Cockburn?????
Well Done Freo...
Next Please.

Stoked with this news. Makes me relax a bit about Pact is. Hopefully it goes the way of Brad Hill and Cerra.

Expecting more rumours around late 2019/mid 2020ish. See you all then!
Of course, Media and pisstakers are not a creative bunch. If a player from another state sounds like a flight risk upon drafting or is a good player, they will always endlessly speculate on their contract and going home. Unfortunately we all feed this fuel by also endlessly wanting those decent players that got away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how many ITK’s got this one right? Wait, let me guess, “my source tells me things changed in the past 24 hours and he was just about to put in a request but $1M a season was too good to refuse. We’ll be after him again next year/year after/when he’s OOC.”

I have heard rumblings that he may be pulling a Harley Balic and asking for a move back to a melbourne based club.

He has told his manager he didn't want to sign a contract extension. A worrying sign. Apparently freo wanted him at #2 in the draft and he said he didn't want to go there. Freo said if you're still there at #5 we are picking you. Not good when these kids get groomed by a club and start suggest homesickness etc. but it is what it is until the rules change and a players mental health comes first.

Interesting he is a North fan and like Paddy Dow and Stephenson he hinted at North being the place he wanted to go on draft night.

Norths 1st round and Mountford

For

Freo's Adam Cerra

Watch this space.

Good work genius.

I have heard rumblings that he may be pulling a Harley Balic and asking for a move back to a melbourne based club.

He has told his manager he didn't want to sign a contract extension. A worrying sign. Apparently freo wanted him at #2 in the draft and he said he didn't want to go there. Freo said if you're still there at #5 we are picking you. Not good when these kids get groomed by a club and start suggest homesickness etc. but it is what it is until the rules change and a players mental health comes first.

Interesting he is a North fan and like Paddy Dow and Stephenson he hinted at North being the place he wanted to go on draft night.

For

Freo's Adam Cerra

Watch this space.
sensational call champ

For

Freo's Adam Cerra

Watch this space.

Nothing gets past you guru, sharp as a bowling ball

I am relieved he's staying, but wouldn't be shocked if he tried to move later. I hate to say it but let's not forget that Mitch McGovern and Josh Schache re-signed last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back