Remove this Banner Ad

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Nothing to see Crows cleared

The Adelaide Football Club has accepted the AFL’s findings following a thorough investigation into its pre-season training camp held earlier this year.

As previously stated, the Club acknowledges there were oversights during the running of the Gold Coast-based training exercise, and in turn several learnings.

The investigation, conducted by the League’s integrity unit, found there was no breach of industry rules.
Lmao. Anybody who thought anything would come of this is a gullible stooge.

Harro59

Club Legend
May 14, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I love the integrity unit parody on Twitter. Those boys are funny. Had to check at okne point it was the parody account I was following.

dzussy

Team Captain
Sep 28, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I don't hate Burton. I just think he's grossly underqualified for his role as GM.

This is how his time at the Crows has played out recently.

- He was a fitness manager at the Lions while they were racked with injury.
- The Crows demoted Nick Poulos, a significantly more qualified fitness coach in favor of Burton. He leaves.
- Our hamstring's immediately start pinging in early 2017 but resolve in the later stage of the year so everybody forgets.
- After one semi-decent season, Burton is promoted to GM despite all of his experience being in fitness.
- Burton oversees footy dept. in charge of pre-season camp debacle. A total cluster **** of epic proportions.
- Our 2018 is racked with soft-tissue injuries, notably hamstrings.
- Burton and Pyke have ridiculous press conference regarding CM which creates more questions than it answers.
- Injury Management in 2018 was border-line negligent. Sloane and Tex both were played with injured feet, Brad Crouch's surgery was unnecessarily delayed.

Burton is a liability.

But he does Recycle.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
We all know they tried to slip the report through quietly during the off season so the media could not hold them to task.
Nothing to see here ,LOL.

Difficult to report on something that had very little substance - the level of blindfolding, tied to trees, tied naked etc.

Perhaps if journalists actually did their job rather than sensationalise but we know that won’t happen. Flogs the lot of them.

Harro59

Club Legend
May 14, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Difficult to report on something that had very little substance - the level of blindfolding, tied to trees, tied naked etc.

Perhaps if journalists actually did their job rather than sensationalise but we know that won’t happen. Flogs the lot of them.
Calm down. This is just the level of Journos these days.

First it was the crows camp.
The it was big mummy and his massive coke.
Now it's Watts and his **** and swimming and banging models.

Tomorrow will bring a new level of crap.

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
5FC6AFD6-921D-49B3-A160-A35366BA6593.jpeg

Don’t worry, when Caro comes back of holidays she will do her job of highlighting the farce of the report.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess while they are at it they can apologise to Essenson for suggesting they were doping if we are going on the AFLs integrity

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Well said.

Harro59

Club Legend
May 14, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Mate, just concern yourself with your group. Has SPP been out lately?
Well he does have a point. Are you going to expect a bunch of gutter journos to apologise for every team and person they have s**t canned and turned out to be wrong or off the mark?

Probably not. Just enjoy the fact that this can be put to bed for yourself and that's the end of it.

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
I think the real issue is psychology is not a precise science, and very subject to fads. Particularly when the focus is not clinical trying to fix a problem, but self improvement based.

It does seem in the search for advantage that all clubs do, the Crows made a misstep. They're not alone and s**t happens. It's time to move on

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
After the amount of sweeping under the carpet the AFL did to cover up Melbournes match fixing scandal, you should be the last to comment.
Why, i can comment on your farcical preseason camp. You’re team is led by a tosser with the IQ of a Neanderthal. Inspiring !
Your in the wrong thread if your want to discuss our ALLEDGED match fixing.

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Why, i can comment on your farcical preseason camp. You’re team is led by a tosser with the IQ of a Neanderthal. Inspiring !
Your in the wrong thread if your want to discuss our ALLEDGED match fixing.
Spin it all you want. You got caught match fixing and if the AFL did what they should have done you would have lost your pokies licence and your club would have folded.

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Spin it all you want. You got caught match fixing and if the AFL did what they should have done you would have lost your pokies licence and your club would have folded.
Stay on topic, I don’t have to spin anything.

I dont remember giving you the talking stick , haha haha!
Go on, give me the power stance now.
******* with the players minds by a bunch of want a be psychologists . What a joke.
Move on, your club is trying to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back