Preview Adelaide Crows v Brisbane Lions, Round 9, Sunday 12 May 2024 4pm @ Adelaide Oval - The Mother's Day Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news if true.

Interesting that Lyons seems to have fallen way down the pecking order and surprised Prior gets a game, not really banging the door down after such a disgrace of a performance against Hawthorn last year.

But happy with the side, really excited to see how they go.

Morris confirmed as sub.
Tortoise Easy Going GIF by Tierpark Berlin

If Prior is the sub, I'll tip my hat to the coaching panel, it's exactly the line up I wanted. If Morris is the sub, I'll be sad for him but mostly happy overall. The more kids that play in this season of mishaps, the better.

That a bit rough. Was expecting him to get the debut treatment this week for extended friends and family.

Not really rough if they need to manage his workload and the alternative was not playing.

I think they’ve genuinely gone for best available form in the VFL rather than a youth vs older player approach. It just happens our best performing guys are debutants!

So pleased with this. All 3 newbies show genuine AFL traits, and much needed skills and run.

On the Brain Train.

Did you hear Fagans Press Conference?

If we have to manage players time in games then we don’t pick them.

There is a difference in planning for an 18 year old to play half a game to manage their workload not because they can't play the full game, but for their longevity in their debut season, and playing someone who is unfit to play.

Wonder what past #34 will present Shadeau his jumper. Perhaps Scotty Bamford who is a SA or Jesse O’Brien perhaps. Or could it be Shattock, Attard, Proud, Dalziel, Freeman, Woolwr or Blake Coleman. Interesting to see who does it.

Wonder what past #34 will present Shadeau his jumper. Perhaps Scotty Bamford who is a SA or Jesse O’Brien perhaps. Or could it be Shattock, Attard, Proud, Dalziel, Freeman, Woolwr or Blake Coleman. Interesting to see who does it.

I don't think so...

The punters would be betting on a good career out of a 34 . Just on the law of averages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see Prior in and about the Senior team. He brings some old fashioned aggression. Time for him to cement a place if he can.

I just listed those that have worn 34 for the Lions but of course Proud wouldn’t get anywhere near the club; makes Thomas look like a Saint.
Clearly they should be asking Fitzroy LEGEND Grant Lawrie to present the Number 34 Guernsey.

Logan Morris sub from what I saw on Lions socials.

What post is that? I can't find anything - except a reference on the AFL website that he was the sub last round.

Disappointing that Logan Morris is the sub,he offers that needed enthusiasm. Will the coach use him to sub off Hipwood to give a different forward look? In IMHO we can only hope.

Disappointing that Logan Morris is the sub,he offers that needed enthusiasm. Will the coach use him to sub off Hipwood to give a different forward look? In IMHO we can only hope.
That's just rumour at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back