Preview Adelaide vs Essendon, Adelaide Oval, Friday 19/07/19, 7:50 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don’t mind a 15 minute walk and have a man bun then Peter Rabbit is a pretty hipster licensed cafe with cool vibe. But may not be the normal footy drinks vibe most are after.
Yeah, good spot, my wife works around the corner from Peter Rabbit so have had a few quiet ones there.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I saw that they changed it to some place in Hindley Street called The Rosey.
It's what was called the Rosemont Hotel, it's has 'some' renovations but not sure it is anywhere near the full rebuild pubs around.

According to the AFL site, Lynch is out this week (calf)
He trained fully today and if he pulls up ok tomorrow he will be selected.

It's what was called the Rosemont Hotel, it's has 'some' renovations but not sure it is anywhere near the full rebuild pubs around.

Yeah owners of HQ owned the Rosemount then was out of lease so they dropped it and another buyer leased it and did it up recently.

Sloane is their barometer, agree in locking him down.

I imagine Gleeson takes Lynch (better aerobic capacity) and Francis takes Jenkins.

Francis - Jenkins
Gleeson - Lynch
Hooker - Walker

If Ambrose comes in then he takes Lynch (aerobic capacity) and Gleeson takes Greenwood or resting mid.
I like Redman for Lynch. Each to his own.

Ambrose likely back so he’ll get Tex and Hooker to Jenkins. If Hooker out then happy with Franger to take him.

With Lynch back Adelaide will be very close to full strength. Lynch is such an important player for their transition from defence to attack, with his massive engine he presents all day. Ellis-Yolman and Tom Doedee are the only players out who could stake a claim for their best 22.

We must be on from the get go. Adelaide are a confidence team, and a complete Jekyll and Hyde team. Their best is brilliant, their worst is terrible, and they struggle to find the middle ground these days for whatever reason.

Jump them early and we should be good enough to hang on, give them the jump and it'll be hard work.

Good luck this week all. I see this as a genuine 50:50 (only because it is in Adelaide). If it was in Melbourne I would have you clear favourites.

I must say I have been impressed with how you boys have managed to turn your season around the last 6 weeks, and am also a big fan of Woosha (particularly the way he helped our club our in very trying times during 2015). You are playing with pace and flair and it has been impressive to watch. I fear we have dropped away too much again this year and fear you will be too good.

A huge game that I am sure we are all very excited for! Hoping for a cracker with zero injuries :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck this week all. I see this as a genuine 50:50 (only because it is in Adelaide). If it was in Melbourne I would have you clear favourites.

I must say I have been impressed with how you boys have managed to turn your season around the last 6 weeks, and am also a big fan of Woosha (particularly the way he helped our club our in very trying times during 2015). You are playing with pace and flair and it has been impressive to watch. I fear we have dropped away too much again this year and fear you will be too good.

A huge game that I am sure we are all very excited for! Hoping for a cracker with zero injuries :)
Off topic but anyone know who the hell the Bombers player is getting the stiff arm in the av? Got me stumped

I can confirm that Langford is travelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back