Admin (Now with new and improved poll)

Who should admin next season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you list the apps so I can see on tapatalk please?

1. Boncer34
  2. ClarkeM (Not serious)
  3. Croweater41
  4. Juggalo Balla
  5. Okeydoke7
  6. Pantskyle
  7. The Filth Wizard
  8. The Jet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I regretted voting for myself almost straight away. If I could and if anyone cares, I'd vote for okeydoke7.

That is ok, I'm semi-inactive at the moment and threw my vote at okeydoke7 . .. He is the only one in the list (beyond perhaps yourself and of course boncer34 ) that would be able to handle the role. ..

I didn't apply.
I'm kinda shitty you didn't. You would've been a fantastic person to take over the position - someone with experience and innovation, someone that would beyond doubt improve this already first-rate competition. I'm abstaining from voting (not that anyone's votes really matter) because I don't want to vote for that flog, okeydoke7.

PS. Congrats okeydoke7 :thumbsu:

That is ok, I'm semi-inactive at the moment and threw my vote at okeydoke7 . .. He is the only one in the list (beyond perhaps yourself and of course boncer34 ) that would be able to handle the role. ..
Had this been a few seasons ago, I might have considered it. Becoming an admin right now would not be good at all for me personally.

Voted Juggs, he's the one who cares least about being disliked and will therefore make the best decisions.
Not necessarily.

How much consideration goes into choosing who the admin is boncer34 ?

Can okeydoke7 and The Filth Wizard do some sort of campaign speech.

Can we have a debate night?

* politics but this sounds like fun.

dh-photo-ron-batzdorff-bob-odenkirk-as-president-richard-nixon-july-799071711.jpg

Not necessarily.

How much consideration goes into choosing who the admin is boncer34 ?

Can okeydoke7 and The Filth Wizard do some sort of campaign speech.

Can we have a debate night?

**** politics but this sounds like fun.
You know that I love that sort of thing, but is it appropriate in this instance? Given the expressions of interest were taken privately, and Boncer has stated that he will decide who the next admin is, what would it actually achieve? Also, the idea of it being TFW V Myself is a little harsh on the other people that have expressed interest (public or private) so it would have to be some sort of all-in, which would probably create more losers than winners (if that makes sense).

I love the idea though...I think it should be implemented for the expansion bids. Some sort of debate/political type build up. Would make for some interesting viewing. And could actually have an impact on decisions.

You know that I love that sort of thing, but is it appropriate in this instance? Given the expressions of interest were taken privately, and Boncer has stated that he will decide who the next admin is, what would it actually achieve? Also, the idea of it being TFW V Myself is a little harsh on the other people that have expressed interest (public or private) so it would have to be some sort of all-in, which would probably create more losers than winners (if that makes sense).

I love the idea though...I think it should be implemented for the expansion bids. Some sort of debate/political type build up. Would make for some interesting viewing. And could actually have an impact on decisions.
I was talking for the mere purpose for my vote

And we all know that's worth at least 10 votes.

Why else would boncer34 make the votes public?

I agree completely. No reason right now to single out any individual frontrunners at the moment for one thing. It's also fairly inappropriate to turn it into a political thing between me and okey were it a two horse race. Bonce will pick as he sees fit, I'm sure this poll is purely a popularity vote and won't be influencing Bonce in his decision in any major way.

I also expect that okey and I see the progression of the league, the sanctity of what is good also, in the same light. It would be this all over again...

Back