Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
admindesk.png

Hello all, happy new year.

After some time off, we're almost there, Season 37. The end of year break really does seem to stretch out sometimes.

Firstly, a massive note of thanks to both Kennedy Parker and manangatang for all your efforts these past three seasons. We need people willing to step in to make this place work, and you both did it with aplomb. The streets won't forget.

If I can do half the job I'll be pleased.

Next, to the sim and posting team, FootyGuy13, Cadsky Dingster Wosh MWPP philreich, who have again agreed to get in the hamster wheel, thank you. For both past efforts, and in anticipation for the season ahead.

Looking to the season ahead, I'm happy to announce that ClarkeM will be the General Manager of Qooty Operations (GMQO). Clarkey has already been a great help to me behind the scenes, and has done a great job getting the fixture together. It really is tough with odd teams, and as you can see we are looking at a slightly different finish to the home and away season. Thank you and welcome to HQ sir.

This Thursday night I will be hosting the S36 SFA Hall Of Fame ceremony, a great way to all get together to kick things off before the first match threads fire up the following week.

Good luck to all teams for the upcoming season.

And remember, I'm very approachable. My door is always open (except when it's closed).

Cheers

EJW

Looking to the season ahead, I'm happy to announce that @ClarkeM will be the General Manager of Qooty Operations (GMQO).
this wasn't included in your run for admin. We didn't agree to this. Time for a revote.

Last edited:

Fantastic…. Yonks ago we had the SFA upgrade on The Last Dance. Everyone loved that, ‘cept those that didn’t. Wigs and Clarkey were part of that and were celebrated/reviled depending on one’s point of view. I am really confident these guys will make every post a winner.

Of course I am biased but as everyone knows Clarkey saved the day with the fixture under the numerically challenged Kennedy Parker and manangatang regime. Fantastic appointment.

Speaking of KP and Mang, grats again to both those scamps for their terrific contribution over the past three seasons. This place brings great joy and fun to heaps of folk as well as Wosh .

I expect lots of people are looking forward to KP and Mang hitting the match and media threads. I am at the front of that queue.

View attachment 1890379

Hello all, happy new year.

After some time off, we're almost there, Season 37. The end of year break really does seem to stretch out sometimes.

Firstly, a massive note of thanks to both Kennedy Parker and manangatang for all your efforts these past three seasons. We need people willing to step in to make this place work, and you both did it with aplomb. The streets won't forget.

If I can do half the job I'll be pleased.

Next, to the sim and posting team, FootyGuy13, Cadsky Dingster Wosh MWPP philreich, who have again agreed to get in the hamster wheel, thank you. For both past efforts, and in anticipation for the season ahead.

Looking to the season ahead, I'm happy to announce that ClarkeM will be the General Manager of Qooty Operations (GMQO). Clarkey has already been a great help to me behind the scenes, and has done a great job getting the fixture together. It really is tough with odd teams, and as you can see we are looking at a slightly different finish to the home and away season. Thank you and welcome to HQ sir.

This Thursday night I will be hosting the S36 SFA Hall Of Fame ceremony, a great way to all get together to kick things off before the first match threads fire up the following week.

Good luck to all teams for the upcoming season.

And remember, I'm very approachable. My door is always open (except when it's closed).

Cheers

EJW

Out of everyone and you choose crybaby Clarkey? Might have to reconsider retirement.

Hello Horace. You seem to be tagging me a lot this off-season. Fear not - we'll continue our dialogue in a couple of weeks.

This your first time meeting Horrie?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elton Johns Wig you need to upgrade the SFA Admins Office to something more modern and suited to a man of your importance.

Drop me a line and I will connect you with the designer we used for the Spotswood Chancellors Office Upgrade this year.

1705876367737.png

Back-ups are being removed, so I wouldn't have thought so. 🤗
Rickey Smiley Wow GIF by TV One

Remove this Banner Ad

Back