Admin Notice Random Musings From The Desk The Admin (Season 34)

Remove this Banner Ad

While the error in the title irritates me no end, the purpose of the thread appears to be as a communication vehicle for Kennedy Parker and manangatang (in loco parentis adminus)

There are plenty of other threads for chats about cheese, inclusivity etc. How about in the interests of tidiness we use those.

While the error in the title irritates me no end, the purpose of the thread appears to be as a communication vehicle for Kennedy Parker and manangatang (in loco parentis adminus)

There are plenty of other threads for chats about cheese, inclusivity etc. How about in the interests of tidiness we use those.

Go & take your pills

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So mean! Poor old Callums_Guns just like me is a misunderstood nice guy.

I am happy manangatang is backing up Kennedy Parker Both are remarkably nimble.

Easter Island Hiding GIF - Easter Island Hiding Peep GIFs
But then again compared with you, a fence post is remarkably nimble, just saying Grand Uncle Horehound

pfftttt

I don't know who the loser up there talking to themselves and tagging their 6 other accounts is but I hope they get some real friends.

Kennedy Parker I'm joining The Fighting Furies. Although I think their team name is awful and was excited at first to play in a fursuit before actually reading it, I still think my talents would work best with them and get them back up near the top where they belong. I red shirted last season to improve my game and am going to come out firing straight away. Put me down for rookie of the season already. If you haven't already started training in the preseason I'm going to blast straight past you.
Welcome, and enjoy your one season at the Furies.

7/29/2022

Hello friends,

Season 34 is right on the doorstep with Round 1 match threads set to open on Tuesday, the 2nd of August 2022.

Round 1 will be headlined by a clash between the previous season's grand finalists, the Ophidian Old Boys will be hosting the Gumbies FFC for their first ever match at Spotswood Oval and the Sin City Swamprats will clash with the Mount Buller Demons for okeydoke7's 350th game.

The full fixture will be posted soon by Ljp86

Round 1
East Side Phoenix v Roys FFC at The Eyrie
Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair
Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison
Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at The Stadium in the Sky
Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC at Spotswood Oval
Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Alberton Oval
BYE: Fighting Furies

Jabba73, Tonga Bob , T2B_ , Chipmunk, Pickitt , CakeEater,
DenieD, JoshWoodenSpoon , manangatang, TedDougChris, GremioPower, damicky, Elton Johns Wig

Captains if you have not yet submitted your squad please do so by midnight tomorrow.

7/29/2022

Hello friends,

Season 34 is right on the doorstep with Round 1 match threads set to open on Tuesday, the 2nd of August 2022.

Round 1 will be headlined by a clash between the previous season's grand finalists, the Ophidian Old Boys will be hosting the Gumbies FFC for their first ever match at Spotswood Oval and the Sin City Swamprats will clash with the Mount Buller Demons for okeydoke7's 350th game.

The full fixture will be posted soon by Ljp86

Round 1
East Side Phoenix v Roys FFC at The Eyrie
Dragons FFC v West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair
Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison
Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals at The Stadium in the Sky
Ophidian Old Boys v Gumbies FFC at Spotswood Oval
Sin City Swamprats v Mount Buller Demons at Alberton Oval
BYE: Fighting Furies

Jabba73, Tonga Bob , T2B_ , Chipmunk, Pickitt , CakeEater,
DenieD, JoshWoodenSpoon , manangatang, TedDougChris, GremioPower, damicky, Elton Johns Wig

Captains if you have not yet submitted your squad please do so by midnight tomorrow.
Callums_Guns got the fixtures wrong
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back