Admin Notice Random Musings From The Desk of the Admin (Season 35)

Remove this Banner Ad

you do you BB :yellowheart::purpleheart::greenheart:- or we could ALL have a bye this week - now that's a good option too! #LoveTheBye :p:yellowheart:
Your opposition has folded so you have a bye anyway. As do the Royals and Bombers. The Warriors were scheduled for a bye as well. That leaves two games this week - Wonders v Demons and Roys v Bears.

Since the second game is kinda crap I might just abandon it to save everyone some time. And since it would be unfair to have just a single game for the entire round, I'm going to abandon that match as well.

So Round 1 will be as follows:
BYE - Bombers, Warriors, Dragons, Royals, Bears, Demons, Roys, Old Boys, Swamprats, Wonders

You will really enjoy S35

Twice as many Byes for you to love 🙄
yes - Im gunna have Double the fun this S35....and it means I can get back in the Kitchen twice as often

Your opposition has folded so you have a bye anyway. As do the Royals and Bombers. The Warriors were scheduled for a bye as well. That leaves two games this week - Wonders v Demons and Roys v Bears.

Since the second game is kinda crap I might just abandon it to save everyone some time. And since it would be unfair to have just a single game for the entire round, I'm going to abandon that match as well.

So Round 1 will be as follows:
yaaay - even more byes!

Rounds 14-15 mega-byes
0QISCvB.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Revised fixture has been edited into the OP, thanks to ClarkeM For assisting in the process.

Round 1 match ups remain the same with a couple of adjustments in venue.

Revised fixture has been edited into the OP, thanks to ClarkeM For assisting in the process.

Round 1 match ups remain the same with a couple of adjustments in venue.
And thanks to Senor M for the amusement along the way.

And thanks to Senor M for the amusement along the way.

Thank you for creating a fixture that was worse than the original. If only you gave clubs time to review it & identify its flaws. Clubs having 2 byes in 3 weeks is horrible for overall engagement

Thank you for creating a fixture that was worse than the original. If only you gave clubs time to review it & identify its flaws. Clubs having 2 byes in 3 weeks is horrible for overall engagement
Suck it up princess :)

You’re resorting to gifs, imagery and videos now after days of complaining about the system I proposed only for it to be implemented anyway.

That’s what you’ve done. It’s great.

You’re resorting to gifs, imagery and videos now after days of complaining about the system I proposed only for it to be implemented anyway.

That’s what you’ve done. It’s great.

You do realise that your relentless complaining over half a dozen threads just made the fixture even worse?

This would have never been an issue if your club rep f******** communicated with you effectively earlier.

Just because the fixtures been changed, doesn’t make it better.

You do realise that your relentless complaining over half a dozen threads just made the fixture even worse?

This would have never been an issue if your club rep f******** communicated with you effectively earlier.

This was you a week ago, yeah? ******* LOL.
As I said above—- you’re welcome to come up with any ideas you want. But the committee & admin are past the stage of looking at “new” ideas.

In short:
  • Senor M couldn't even see the blatant mistakes in the fixture he so verily defended.
  • He then said that new ideas wouldn't get a look in as the committee was past this stage
  • He then cried
  • He then attempted to ridicule my proposal which included 2x 5-bye rounds
  • My fixture proposal then gets added to solve the errors which Senor M and his club failed to even see in the first place
  • He then cried some more
  • And here we are, Senor M again attacking my club's committee member with no basis or substance whatsoever.
I feel like this is worth another fixture related thread in all honesty.

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Anyone find it as funny as I do, when they see Senor M , complaining (as usual) about somebody else complaining.

please reply to my post with a Gif - about me complaining about someone complaining about someone else complaining.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back