Media The Official Compendium of 'Know Your Opponents' Episodes for Season 35

Which opponent am I most looking forward to knowing about?

• The Bombers

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The Warriors

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The Dragons

• The Phoenix

• The Furies

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The Royals

• The Gumbies

• The Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Demons

• The OOFs

• Roy

• The Swamprats

• The Wondders

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Round Eight - The Dragons
know your opponents.png

Righto Sweet, another edition of KYO is upon us. We visited Dragon Island in round eight, so it seemed only fair that the family I chose to describe our hosts were the Targaryens.

Before you ask, the Targaryens aren't the Armenian dudes from System Of A Down. I love that band though, especially the song with all the shouting. You know the one...

SHOUTING!

SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING!

SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING quiet quiet quiet quiet SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING!

But I digress. The Targaryens are one of the families or kingdoms or whatever in the TV shows Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon and the books that the bloke that looks like the older & rounder version of the Skipper from Gilligan's Island wrote, which had the more colloquial name of Boobs, Blood & Scowling. Now I'm not the hugest of fantasy nerds going, so I had to look up what these cats were all about apart from the fact that they own dragons. Here's some tidbits I discovered:

• They all look like albinos;
  • They survived something called the Doom of Valyria which was a cool game if you knew the cheat codes like IDDQD, IDCHOPPERS and IDGAF;
  • One of the kings had sister-wives so they were Mormons, which explains quite a bit;
  • The Targaryen dynasty began with King Pie 4 Life the Conqueror and ended with the death of King AceAndy the Mad;
  • Now this one I'm just gonna copypasta from the Wiki page because dayum...
The Targaryens are seen as prone to madness, presumably caused by their inbreeding. According to King Ljp86 , "madness and greatness are two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Targaryen is born [...] the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land".

Here’s a list of their lineage:

• Pie 4 Life (The Conqueror): Died of a stroke while telling stories about his conquests to his grandchildren in the Chamber of the Painted Table on Dragonstone.
  • Chief: Died from a mysterious illness that resulted from cramps and loose bowels. May have been poisoned by his aunt/mother Wosh, who really wanted his brother Ljp86 to rule.
  • Ljp86 (The Cruel): Found dead on The Iron Throne with his arms slashed open, having bled to death. Differing accounts claim he was murdered by one of his many enemies or was killed by the Throne itself.
  • Hatchy1992 (The Conciliator, The Old King): Died peacefully in bed at the age of 69 as a young Hate Hightower read to him from the Mobbs tome Unnatural Histories.
  • Blaze Storm: Died in his sleep after telling his grandchildren stories about previous Targaryen kings battling the Wildlings.
  • boncer34: Killed by a poisoned wine goblet after stealing the Crown from the rightful heir (RIGHT! IN FRONT! OF ME!). The person who poisoned him is unclear, but okeydoke7, serving as Hand, had twenty-two men arrested for their involvement. Most notable were Reginald Perrin (pardoned), Ser Frankston Rover of the Kingsguard (executed), and Larys “El Dubya” Strong (executed). The rest went to The Wall.
  • DJ75 (Dragonbane): Died from tuberculosis at age 36. He had a good run.
  • prpl_jss (The Young Dragon): Killed by the Southern Sharks during “merger” negotiations.
  • Knifey Spoony (The Blessed): Either starved himself to death while fasting or was poisoned by his uncle boncer. It’s unclear.
  • VandoHawk: Died from a sudden illness; possibly poisoned by his son Bradesmaen.
  • Bradesmaen (The Unworthy): Died of extreme obesity, possibly of complications resulting from diabetes, with his limbs rotting and infested with fleshworms. Maesters were baffled, Strigoi claimed it was a punishment for previous Dragon injustices.
  • Strigoi (The Good): Died in the Great Spring Sickness.
  • HawkAussie: Died of unspecified natural causes during his mid 40s to early 50s (dates unclear).
  • PhenomenalV1: Head crushed by a rock thrown from the top turnbuckle of some rebellious rassling franchise as he led a siege against their castle in the Cage O' Death.
  • DragoDelph (The Unlikely): Consumed by the destruction of Summerhall.
  • A Swallow: Died at age 37 after a short illness, complaining of sudden shortness of breath. He had suffered from poor health for many years.
  • AceAndy (The Mad King): Throat slit by Ser serial_thrilla of the Kingsguard at the foot of the Iron Throne.
  • Queen T2B_ Stormborn (creatively named for being born during a storm): Exiled with his brother Ge3ks, married Aquaman, owns some dragons and leads an army of unsullied eunuchs.
  • Ge3ks (the Beggar): T2B’s brother who he forced into an arranged marriage, had his head melted clean off by some guacamole that had been in the microwave for a good two hours.
You get the idea though. This lot once ruled the world so are prone to delusions of grandeur, ride around on lizards like it's no big deal and are mad as cut snakes. Very much a case of too many kings and not enough serfs, they should have really modelled their club as an autonomous collective.

View attachment 1688354

Righto Sweet, another edition of KYO is upon us. We visited Dragon Island in round eight, so it seemed only fair that the family I chose to describe our hosts were the Targaryens.

Before you ask, the Targaryens aren't the Armenian dudes from System Of A Down. I love that band though, especially the song with all the shouting. You know the one...

SHOUTING!

SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING quiet quiet quiet quiet SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING SHOUTING!

But I digress. The Targaryens are one of the families or kingdoms or whatever in the TV shows Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon and the books that the bloke that looks like the older & rounder version of the Skipper from Gilligan's Island wrote, which had the more colloquial name of Boobs, Blood & Scowling. Now I'm not the hugest of fantasy nerds going, so I had to look up what these cats were all about apart from the fact that they own dragons. Here's some tidbits I discovered:

• They survived something called the Doom of Valyria which was a cool game if you knew the cheat codes like IDDQD, IDCHOPPERS and IDGAF;
  • One of the kings had sister-wives so they were Mormons, which explains quite a bit;
  • The Targaryen dynasty began with King Pie 4 Life the Conqueror and ended with the death of King AceAndy the Mad;

• Pie 4 Life (The Conqueror): Died of a stroke while telling stories about his conquests to his grandchildren in the Chamber of the Painted Table on Dragonstone.
  • Chief: Died from a mysterious illness that resulted from cramps and loose bowels. May have been poisoned by his aunt/mother Wosh, who really wanted his brother Ljp86 to rule.
  • Ljp86 (The Cruel): Found dead on The Iron Throne with his arms slashed open, having bled to death. Differing accounts claim he was murdered by one of his many enemies or was killed by the Throne itself.
  • Hatchy1992 (The Conciliator, The Old King): Died peacefully in bed at the age of 69 as a young Hate Hightower read to him from the Mobbs tome Unnatural Histories.
  • Blaze Storm: Died in his sleep after telling his grandchildren stories about previous Targaryen kings battling the Wildlings.
  • boncer34: Killed by a poisoned wine goblet after stealing the Crown from the rightful heir (RIGHT! IN FRONT! OF ME!). The person who poisoned him is unclear, but okeydoke7, serving as Hand, had twenty-two men arrested for their involvement. Most notable were Reginald Perrin (pardoned), Ser Frankston Rover of the Kingsguard (executed), and Larys “El Dubya” Strong (executed). The rest went to The Wall.
  • prpl_jss (The Young Dragon): Killed by the Southern Sharks during “merger” negotiations.
  • Knifey Spoony (The Blessed): Either starved himself to death while fasting or was poisoned by his uncle boncer. It’s unclear.
  • VandoHawk: Died from a sudden illness; possibly poisoned by his son Bradesmaen.
  • Bradesmaen (The Unworthy): Died of extreme obesity, possibly of complications resulting from diabetes, with his limbs rotting and infested with fleshworms. Maesters were baffled, Strigoi claimed it was a punishment for previous Dragon injustices.
  • HawkAussie: Died of unspecified natural causes during his mid 40s to early 50s (dates unclear).
  • PhenomenalV1: Head crushed by a rock thrown from the top turnbuckle of some rebellious rassling franchise as he led a siege against their castle in the Cage O' Death.
  • A Swallow: Died at age 37 after a short illness, complaining of sudden shortness of breath. He had suffered from poor health for many years.
  • AceAndy (The Mad King): Throat slit by Ser serial_thrilla of the Kingsguard at the foot of the Iron Throne.
  • Queen T2B_ Stormborn (creatively named for being born during a storm): Exiled with his brother Ge3ks, married Aquaman, owns some dragons and leads an army of unsullied eunuchs.
  • Ge3ks (the Beggar): T2B’s brother who he forced into an arranged marriage, had his head melted clean off by some guacamole that had been in the microwave for a good two hours.
You get the idea though. This lot once ruled the world so are prone to delusions of grandeur, ride around on lizards like it's no big deal and are mad as cut snakes. Very much a case of too many kings and not enough serfs, they should have really modelled their club as an autonomous collective.
Fairly accurate.

View attachment 1688354

SHOUTING!

nana changing GIF

View attachment 1688354

SHOUTING!

Just give me a tl;dr of why I'm tagged

View attachment 1688354

SHOUTING!

images.jpeg-69.jpg

View attachment 1684227

Round six was up next, and the Warriors faced this week's opponents in the Gold City Royals so it's probably a good time to dunk on them again. Here's what I had to say.

The low hanging fruit when comparing the Gold City Royals to a fictional family is using the Royal Family. And I'm lazy as sh*t so that what I did.

You may remember I did this sort of thing a couple of seasons ago, but for those who came in late here's the original take:

Then I did the thing about golden thrones:

But in season 35 it was time to check in on the Royal family to see how things had changed in the past year or two.

According to some at Gold City, The Filth Wizard died.

They're wrong though. He's alive and well, and moved in with his brother pantskyle (here's an old pic of the two of them).

Former heir apparent PMBangers cracked the sh*ts and left.

The public face of the Royals Marlowe & spookism also cracked the sh*ts and left.

The not-as-black-sheep-as-others-but-still-pretty-black sheep of the family GreyCrow & krakouers are still around, but aren't happy with how things are going and want their privacy.

SarahSmiles & omgfridge pumped out some babies before one of them left.

Blacky is still ded.

Oprah still doesn't believe any of this sh*t.

CakeEater is still around.

Ulahoopski is still getting into mischief.

200w.gif

nahnah is following in the family tradition, seen here sporting the hereditary high forehead/blank stare combo.

grumbleguts is... well, grumbleguts.

Of the 'new' Royals, Cadsky seems likely to usurp the Crown.

There's Membling who is new to the scene but has eyes like Steve Buscemi and have seen some things.

And the rest of the inbred rubberneckers.

0_JS276909547.jpg

I'd tell you you're wrong, but then I'd be wrong and I'm always right, just like your Mrs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1688354

SHOUTING!

Did I ever tell you the story about Darth Plageus the Wise?

Round Nine - The Bombers
know your opponents.png

And we're back.

The round nine edition of KYO saw us hosting the Baghdad Bombers, who will quite happily tell you that they're the reigning premiers. They're also our neighbours, as this handy map from the mind of Mobbs will show you:

1684289319745.png

The fictional family I chose to describe the Bombers in round 9 were the Connors, who were the family from the TV sitcom Roseanne as opposed to the ones that some robots tried to kill before Arnie tried to kill before bendy Robert Patrick tried to kill before Kristanna Loken and a bunch of others tried to kill. Maybe they're the right Connors after all?

Anyhoo, the actual Connor family I'm talking about are these cats here:

Roseanne-Barr-Roseanne-Conner.jpg

BLUEALLTHRU, in a takeoff of his stand-up comedic and presumed real-life persona, is a bossy, loud, caustic, overweight, and dominant woman. He is also portrayed as being a smart, resourceful, and witty woman who constantly tries to control the lives of his sister, husband, children, co-workers, and friends. Despite a domineering nature, BAT is depicted as being a loving wife and mother who works hard and makes as much time for her husband and children as possible. He and his younger sister, Pugsley, are the children of HaroLad & VeinGlorious . BAT is married to Jabba73 and they have three young children: Kilroy, Sun Ra, and KohPhi ("K.P."); a fourth child, gab213, is born in the eighth season of the series.

BAT and Jabba mostly live paycheck-to-paycheck, raising a family amid the many hardships of poverty, drunkenness, and permabans with love and humor. Roseanne works at the Baghdad Plastics factory at the beginning of the show and quits after a conflict with his overbearing boss, Metalcrusher; she leads a walkout that includes Pugsley and other co-workers. He is intermittently unemployed and holds jobs as a fast-food restaurant employee, a telemarketer, a bartender, and a shampooer/hair sweeper/receptionist at a beauty salon. Subsequently, he works for several years as a waitress in the luncheonette at Rodbell's department store located in the Baghdad Mall. BAT is happily married, though Jabba's laziness in performing household chores occasionally causes friction. A loving mother, he raises his children to be independent, individualistic, and self-sufficient. He is also close to Pugsley who is neurotic and insecure, and has many short-term romantic relationships.

MV5BYWMwNmY3ZTYtZmZkYy00NGRlLWI0YmMtNTI2OGI0YzFhM2ViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM2ODYwMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Jabba73 is BAT's husband and father of Kilroy, Sun Ra, K.P., and gab213. Jabba is a lovable, good-natured, blue-collar family man who works as a drywall contractor. Like BAT, he is overweight and leads a mostly sedentary life when not working. Although Jabba is a steady provider, faithful husband, and a good father, he defers most child-rearing decisions to BAT. While Jabba is a hard-working contractor, he often shirks household duties, preferring to watch TV when at home. He often seeks refuge in the Committee, tinkering on various projects to escape family stresses. Jabba is the only child of iDon and snozulu Conner.

roseanne-jackie-nasty-woman.jpg

Pugsley is BAT's younger sister by three years. He is a neurotic but a loving, devoted aunt to his nieces and nephews, and later mother to norway blue . Pugsley is an intelligent, warm, highly sensitive underachiever with chronic low self-esteem. BAT seems to be in charge of Pugsley's life, which frequently causes conflict between the two sisters; however, Pugsley sometimes enjoys having BAT mother him, especially when he feels vulnerable. Like BAT, Pugsley's relationship with their mother is strained, chafing under Vein's constant criticism and disapproval of his life choices.

Pugsley's character becomes more animated and colorful as the series progresses. He holds numerous jobs: working in the Baghdad Plastics factory for several years until the walkout, then becoming a police officer until being injured on the job, then is a truck driver before finally opening the Baghdad Lunch Box with BAT and MITS.

Johnny-Galecki-David-Roseanne-Reboot-Video.jpg

[I have NFI which one is which]

Sun Ra is Jabba and BAT's second child and younger daughter. Sun Ra, who has inherited his mother's acerbic sense of humour is artistic, tomboyish, and socially awkward. In the early seasons, he mostly focuses on sports and, though highly intelligent, underperforms academically. He often mocks his older sister Kilroy for being a model student, his feminine pursuits, and for playing music too loud on Friday nights. As a high school freshman, he begins dating PetWussy. PetWussy is the younger brother of Kilroy's punk boyfriend (later husband) JustaBattler. Sun Ra is sarcastic and domineering like his mother, often causing the two to clash and for Sun Ra to receive the occasional infraction. His strong personality dominates the meek PetWussy, who usually defers to her. Sun Ra is a talented graphic artist and PetWussy is a budding writer, leading them to collaborate on a McInnes Prize entry. Pet and Sun Ra break up three times throughout the series, each for a successively longer period of time, but always reunite. After Sun Ra becomes pregnant, he and Pet married. PetWussy then got wicked smaht and discovered the Big Bang theory. Fun fact: PetWussy was originally called Kevin before Sun Ra changed his name for him.

6dc05d9d1bf91f4e402d0e6d2fa00b9c0d7606d5.gif

Kilroy is the eldest of BAT and Jabba's children. Kilroy is introduced to the series as a pre-teen, whose primary interests are centered around makeup, fashion, and music. While he can be self-centered and occasionally acts spoiled, he actually is the least problematic of the Conner children, maintaining high grades and rarely causing issues for his parents beyond an occasional argument. However, as Kilroy matures, he grows moody and rebellious, resulting in him and a friend getting drunk on BAT and Jabba's beer while alone in the Conner house. He has several clean-cut boyfriends, but soon prefers dating edgier, punkish guys that BAT and Jabba strongly disapprove of. They especially dislike her latest boyfriend (and future husband), JustaBattler. Later in life Kilroy becomes a nurse with Zach Braff.

Justa is mechanically inclined, but unlike his younger brother PetWussy he is not very intelligent, is a poor student, and has few goals in life. Justa's personality changes over the course of the season — starting off as a rebellious delinquent but ultimately softening and proving himself to be a caring and responsible (though comedically dull-witted) husband to Kilroy. He is also a loyal brother, though Justa enjoys tormenting the more intelligent Sun Ra and mocks his artistic and sensitive personality.

intro-1627311959.jpg

KohPhi, better known by his initials K.P., is the youngest of BAT and Jabba's children and their only son until the birth of gab Conner. It is noted that K.P. does well in school, though he seems less intellectually astute than Sun Ra and Kilroy. He is naïve and more boisterous than his older sisters, who frequently taunt him. A growing rebelliousness leads him to become increasingly disrespectful, skipping school, and engaging in other minor mischiefs. Later episodes depict K.P. developing a brotherly bond with Kilroy's husband JustaBattler, who often dispenses incorrect or inappropriate advice. K.P. later shows an artistic side and develops an interest in filmmaking. He wants to videotape Sun Ra giving birth but continually faints while attempting to watch a childbirth video to prepare.

So that's the Connor family. They were popular for a while despite being somewhat abrasive, they were tight-knit as a family, they had a few members who left and became successful independently of the family unit (one of whom was in a film with Friend of the Warriors Steve Buscemi - see below for a pic), and were ultimately cancelled because their matriarch said some crazy sh*t.

1684302960832.png

View attachment 1689505

And we're back.

The round nine edition of KYO saw us hosting the Baghdad Bombers, who will quite happily tell you that they're the reigning premiers. They're also our neighbours, as this handy map from the mind of Mobbs will show you:

The fictional family I chose to describe the Bombers in round 9 were the Connors, who were the family from the TV sitcom Roseanne as opposed to the ones that some robots tried to kill before Arnie tried to kill before bendy Robert Patrick tried to kill before Kristanna Loken and a bunch of others tried to kill. Maybe they're the right Connors after all?

BLUEALLTHRU, in a takeoff of his stand-up comedic and presumed real-life persona, is a bossy, loud, caustic, overweight, and dominant woman. He is also portrayed as being a smart, resourceful, and witty woman who constantly tries to control the lives of his sister, husband, children, co-workers, and friends. Despite a domineering nature, BAT is depicted as being a loving wife and mother who works hard and makes as much time for her husband and children as possible. He and his younger sister, Pugsley, are the children of HaroLad & VeinGlorious . BAT is married to Jabba73 and they have three young children: Kilroy, Sun Ra, and KohPhi ("K.P."); a fourth child, gab213, is born in the eighth season of the series.

BAT and Jabba mostly live paycheck-to-paycheck, raising a family amid the many hardships of poverty, drunkenness, and permabans with love and humor. Roseanne works at the Baghdad Plastics factory at the beginning of the show and quits after a conflict with his overbearing boss, Metalcrusher; she leads a walkout that includes Pugsley and other co-workers. He is intermittently unemployed and holds jobs as a fast-food restaurant employee, a telemarketer, a bartender, and a shampooer/hair sweeper/receptionist at a beauty salon. Subsequently, he works for several years as a waitress in the luncheonette at Rodbell's department store located in the Baghdad Mall. BAT is happily married, though Jabba's laziness in performing household chores occasionally causes friction. A loving mother, he raises his children to be independent, individualistic, and self-sufficient. He is also close to Pugsley who is neurotic and insecure, and has many short-term romantic relationships.

MV5BYWMwNmY3ZTYtZmZkYy00NGRlLWI0YmMtNTI2OGI0YzFhM2ViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM2ODYwMQ@@._V1_.jpg

Jabba73 is BAT's husband and father of Kilroy, Sun Ra, K.P., and gab213. Jabba is a lovable, good-natured, blue-collar family man who works as a drywall contractor. Like BAT, he is overweight and leads a mostly sedentary life when not working. Although Jabba is a steady provider, faithful husband, and a good father, he defers most child-rearing decisions to BAT. While Jabba is a hard-working contractor, he often shirks household duties, preferring to watch TV when at home. He often seeks refuge in the Committee, tinkering on various projects to escape family stresses. Jabba is the only child of iDon and snozulu Conner.

Pugsley is BAT's younger sister by three years. He is a neurotic but a loving, devoted aunt to his nieces and nephews, and later mother to norway blue . Pugsley is an intelligent, warm, highly sensitive underachiever with chronic low self-esteem. BAT seems to be in charge of Pugsley's life, which frequently causes conflict between the two sisters; however, Pugsley sometimes enjoys having BAT mother him, especially when he feels vulnerable. Like BAT, Pugsley's relationship with their mother is strained, chafing under Vein's constant criticism and disapproval of his life choices.

Pugsley's character becomes more animated and colorful as the series progresses. He holds numerous jobs: working in the Baghdad Plastics factory for several years until the walkout, then becoming a police officer until being injured on the job, then is a truck driver before finally opening the Baghdad Lunch Box with BAT and MITS.

Sun Ra is Jabba and BAT's second child and younger daughter. Sun Ra, who has inherited his mother's acerbic sense of humour is artistic, tomboyish, and socially awkward. In the early seasons, he mostly focuses on sports and, though highly intelligent, underperforms academically. He often mocks his older sister Kilroy for being a model student, his feminine pursuits, and for playing music too loud on Friday nights. As a high school freshman, he begins dating PetWussy. PetWussy is the younger brother of Kilroy's punk boyfriend (later husband) JustaBattler. Sun Ra is sarcastic and domineering like his mother, often causing the two to clash and for Sun Ra to receive the occasional infraction. His strong personality dominates the meek PetWussy, who usually defers to her. Sun Ra is a talented graphic artist and PetWussy is a budding writer, leading them to collaborate on a McInnes Prize entry. Pet and Sun Ra break up three times throughout the series, each for a successively longer period of time, but always reunite. After Sun Ra becomes pregnant, he and Pet married. PetWussy then got wicked smaht and discovered the Big Bang theory. Fun fact: PetWussy was originally called Kevin before Sun Ra changed his name for him.

Kilroy is the eldest of BAT and Jabba's children. Kilroy is introduced to the series as a pre-teen, whose primary interests are centered around makeup, fashion, and music. While he can be self-centered and occasionally acts spoiled, he actually is the least problematic of the Conner children, maintaining high grades and rarely causing issues for his parents beyond an occasional argument. However, as Kilroy matures, he grows moody and rebellious, resulting in him and a friend getting drunk on BAT and Jabba's beer while alone in the Conner house. He has several clean-cut boyfriends, but soon prefers dating edgier, punkish guys that BAT and Jabba strongly disapprove of. They especially dislike her latest boyfriend (and future husband), JustaBattler. Later in life Kilroy becomes a nurse with Zach Braff.

Justa is mechanically inclined, but unlike his younger brother PetWussy he is not very intelligent, is a poor student, and has few goals in life. Justa's personality changes over the course of the season — starting off as a rebellious delinquent but ultimately softening and proving himself to be a caring and responsible (though comedically dull-witted) husband to Kilroy. He is also a loyal brother, though Justa enjoys tormenting the more intelligent Sun Ra and mocks his artistic and sensitive personality.

intro-1627311959.jpg

KohPhi, better known by his initials K.P., is the youngest of BAT and Jabba's children and their only son until the birth of gab Conner. It is noted that K.P. does well in school, though he seems less intellectually astute than Sun Ra and Kilroy. He is naïve and more boisterous than his older sisters, who frequently taunt him. A growing rebelliousness leads him to become increasingly disrespectful, skipping school, and engaging in other minor mischiefs. Later episodes depict K.P. developing a brotherly bond with Kilroy's husband JustaBattler, who often dispenses incorrect or inappropriate advice. K.P. later shows an artistic side and develops an interest in filmmaking. He wants to videotape Sun Ra giving birth but continually faints while attempting to watch a childbirth video to prepare.

So that's the Connor family. They were popular for a while despite being somewhat abrasive, they were tight-knit as a family, they had a few members who left and became successful independently of the family unit (one of whom was in a film with Friend of the Warriors Steve Buscemi - see below for a pic), and were ultimately cancelled because their matriarch said some crazy sh*t.

Bobby, Carowhine should be all over this. It's better than anything she has ever produced.

Last edited:
View attachment 1689505

And we're back.

intro-1627311959.jpg

john-goodman-high.gif

Round Ten - The Gumbies
know your opponents.png

Round ten's edition of KYO coincided with us hosting the Gumbies, and the family I used to describe them are the Kardashians. "Why the Kardashians?" I hear you ask (although if you were to ask "Who are the Kardashians?" then you will find favour with me). Well here's why. They're both made of plastic, run for longer than they should, kind of vacant and got famous by showing their naked arses on the internet. I've taken some artistic license here and in a stroke of absolute genius I took the Kar from Kardashians and replaced it with the Gum from Gumbies. So my gift to you campaigners today is The Gumdashians!

Here’s the main family members:

The Gumdashians are a family in Sweet prominent in the fields of entertainment, reality television, fashion design, and getting no respect. Through different ventures, several members of the family have assets of over a billion Clarkemonies. Den Gumdashian became a celebrity in season 34, after having an 'arthouse' film leaked featuring someone named The Foolback , this enabled the family to rise to notoriety. They appeared together on the highly popular reality television show Going Down with the Gumdashians. The show's 14-season run gave and maintained media exposure to each member of the family, allowing them to start and build their individual careers in multiple businesses under their own separate brand.

Founded by Barrybran Genner (née Gibb) and Rodney Dangerfield Gumdashian, it includes their children Falconista , DenieD , Dory_77 , and StFly Gumdashian, as well as their grandchildren. After Rodney and Barry divorced, Baz remarried to Olympic marathon champion GWS Goose Genner (then known as Bruce) they had two daughters: Mop and CatToTheFuture Genner. Notable extended relatives include Mop and Cat's half-siblings (through Goose and his marriage to himself), miggs and ossie_21 Genner.

Falconista previously dated American entrepreneur Scott Disick who flips houses for a living (you should see the size of the spatula); they have three children - Aucklander Tigerlaird & Jeremias. In 2022, he married Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker.

Den was married to American rapper and record producer Kanye West; they have four children - North West, South West, East West and John West.

Dory previously dated some hoser basketball player Tristan Thompson eh; they have two children - Brick Loosener & Supercheapgiants .

StFly previously dated American rapper and model Blac Chyna; they have one child named Ned Ryerson . Cat previously dated American rapper and singer Travis Scott; they have two children - twins BlueE & bone2468 (although nobody has seen them together in the same place).

Rodney initially received attention for being one of the lawyers during the TJASTA murder case, but the family parlayed Den's 'SBS-worthy' film, Den Gumdashian, Replicant, into a reality television and business empire. They have since been referred to as "Sweet's least famous family" by Glamour, "one of the least influential family 'dynasties' in the world" by Insider, and the biggest influencers of the 2010s by Vogue (this isn't a good thing btw). They are the focus of the book Gumdashian Gynasty: The Controversial Rise of America's Rubber Family by Peter FitzSimons.

The family is best known for their longest running reality television show, Going Down with the Kardashians. Spinoffs included: Falc and Den Take Geevegas; Falc and Dory Take Geevegas; Falc and Den Give Geevegas Back; Dory & Llama; Falc and Den Forgot They Left Something In Geeveas So Take It Back Again; Falc and Dory Take The Dandenongs; Party Gulls and Nine Lives of CatToTheFuture. In Season 34, the family debuted their new reality television series Who Framed Roger Foolback?.

Back