Media Toga Times: The Official New Year Resolutions for Thirteen Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Fine, but you'll have to buy them from your own sponsorship money. It's not in the Royals budget. On a lighter note, I have just received confirmation that we have made a record 2 billion dollar profit this year and we will be throwing you all a pizza party.
I'm sure the commie contingent will take note.

Ljp86 nearly won the Mobbs!!
Are you crazy Grand Uncle Horace ???

Hello Greenery.

Lol.. fekk in lol ā€¦ The quintessential invisible jerk of the Sweet FA still gets a good positional gig despite his rare appearances.

The Drags really make everyone a bit teary eyed.

Coney Island Warriors

Eschew any form of team success.
Enjoy plenty of individual success.

The Team Trophy Cabinet, known as the Cemetery, is repository of doomed dreams and hopes.

Team song is the remarkable Dem Bones with accompanying vision from The Singing Detective.

NY Resolution - Win something, anything.

Last edited:
This thread is fairly humming along, joining in so I can follow all the shenanigans

Horry hasn't even had to have his Horlicks and stale Scotch Fingers that it is moving along nicely.

Can someone do a welfare check please.

Getting a bit concerned heā€™s left it a bit late.
c60uOuj.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The teams have been ****n around. Some have been changing theirs by the day, one by the hour depending what faction is in control.

I do believe there may be a couple of announcements later today. So make sure you pick up the evening edition of this august journal. As most of you know the Times can be home delivered or purchased from quality Qewsagents throughout the Sweet FA

Coney Island Warriors

Eschew any form of team success.
Enjoy plenty of individual success.

The Team Trophy Cabinet, known as the Cemetery, is repository of doomed dreams and hopes.

Team song is the remarkable Dem Bones with accompanying vision from The Singing Detective.

NY Resolution - Win something, anything.

I would call this anticlimactic but that would indicate there was a beginning and a middle. Honestly though Gramps I'm happy to see a you still have a pulse, and long may that continue.

Hope you've got some new material for the next team.

6O9V.gif

At this point it feels like Horrie made a big song and dance thread just to rip on the warriors šŸ‘€
Now why I or anyone for that matter would rip on the poor old Wazzes is a mystery.

Last edited:
I would call this anticlimactic but that would indicate there was a beginning and a middle. Honestly though Gramps I'm happy to see a you still have a pulse, and long may that continue.

Hope you've got some new material for the next team.

6O9V.gif

So bitter.

So bitter.
Nah my aged friend Iā€™m not bitter. Iā€™m on holiday, I have an awesome sammich in front of me and the Bison just removed the Pakistani captain. To paraphrase the late Andrew Symonds: ā€œYou couldnā€™t punch the smile off my faceā€.

If anything Iā€™m a bit confused though as to how we can put your resolution into action. Iā€™m assuming your advice for us to ā€œwin something, anythingā€ refers to a qooty premiership. If thatā€™s the case then how do you suggest we influence the sim to achieve your resolution, and if thatā€™s not the case then what else should we as a team be winning?

1704251819377.png

Nah my aged friend Iā€™m not bitter. Iā€™m on holiday, I have an awesome sammich in front of me and the Bison just removed the Pakistani captain. To paraphrase the late Andrew Symonds: ā€œYou couldnā€™t punch the smile off my faceā€.

If anything Iā€™m a bit confused though as to how we can put your resolution into action. Iā€™m assuming your advice for us to ā€œwin something, anythingā€ refers to a qooty premiership. If thatā€™s the case then how do you suggest we influence the sim to achieve your resolution, and if thatā€™s not the case then what else should we as a team be winning?

View attachment 1881150
I expect the resolution would at least mention team credibility and even 'Premiership.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back