Media Toga Times Exclusive: A peak into the QASIO Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Little did the SFA populace know QASIO has been closely monitoring activity since Mobbs used an ancient version of Foxpro and hit the return key.

But this is apparently* true. So wake up Turkeys Citizens.

Ruours, believed as far fetched as Headless forsaking the interchange, have been on the drift in the SFA for some time.

We can now confirm the ruours as true.

The Toga Times has been promised a drip of leaks (this is not about the BLUEALLTHRU prostate issue which he needs to get checked out) in coming weeks.

Unless we are shut down our next edition will publish QASIO Files supposedly related to the weather conditions prevailing at matches in the worlds premier Qooty comp.

In the meantime the Toga Times urges all our readers to check out their susso teammates and let the TT know.

Little did the SFA populace know QASIO has been closely monitoring activity since Mobbs used an ancient version of Foxpro and hit the return key.

Ruours, believed as far fetched as Headless forsaking the interchange, have been on the drift in the SFA for some time.

The Toga Times has been promised a drip of leaks (this is not about the BLUEALLTHRU prostate issue which he needs to get checked out) in coming weeks.

Unless we are shut down our next edition will publish QASIO Files supposedly related to the weather conditions prevailing at matches in the worlds premier Qooty comp.

In the meantime the Toga Times urges all our readers to check out their susso teammates and let the TT know.
You still play a Qasio keyboard? Cool retro Horry!

1696883957127.jpeg

harmonium GIF by The Jaz Dhami

Everyone loves a Harmonium except QASIO.

I checked, it’s all of them.

truly shocked …I have all the Rats as QASIO operatives and I mean I did suspect spookism for a time as being a revolutionary but I reckon he is just a simple Kool aid quaffer in the pay of @farkern

Can I report susso teammates on other teams, Horrie?

IMG_0490.jpeg

Enlarged but I’m all clear Horrie, thank you.

I knew it.

Weather is the most shonky aspect of the Sweet FA.
It is the most visible shonky aspect, certainly not the most shonky.

truly shocked …I have all the Rats as QASIO operatives and I mean I did suspect spookism for a time as being a revolutionary but I reckon he is just a simple Kool aid quaffer in the pay of @farkern

I'm far too lazy to be a revolutionary.
I'm also far too lazy to be a cult member as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tif
Operative #1 TheInjuryFactory

Seems QASIO had TIF Under surveillance from the outset of their posting.

The file leaked to the TT suggests TIF was planted into the SFA as an I go the high road and ugo the Slav fan Fiction side bar. It is understood QASIO claim he is secretly Chancellor of Trump University.

For the Toga Times we can state that as opposed to the morons in QASIO, TIF is a celebrated left ummmmm right….. middle of the road ideologue.

He's more Helfgott on a PC keyboard in my experience.

MBVd.gif

Editorial comment begins “The Horry line of formal wear has never included Pirate Ruffles on the Toga” Editorial comment concludes.

Hello Tigerturbulance and BLUEALLTHRU

I confirm I have received leaked files on both you revolutionaries.

QASIO are more-on than orf. I am debating with Oxy Horrie, Tulllamore Horrie and opium Horrie

…… I think we need to accept an unreliable narrator has nicked the old geezers account.

Hello Tigerturbulance and BLUEALLTHRU

I confirm I have received leaked files on both you revolutionaries.

QASIO are more-on than orf. I am debating with Oxy Horrie, Tulllamore Horrie and opium Horrie

…… I think we need to accept an unreliable narrator has nicked the old geezers account.
you know the rules Horrie, what happens in the Banhammer Showers stays in the showers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back