Media The Admin Race S37

Who will you vote for? (Votes here will be transferred onto the pie chart)

• Pickitt

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Jabba73

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • TheInjuryFactory

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Headless

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Serial_Thrilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turbo

• Bonz

• Other

• I want Chaos, no admin

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Ken(Denied)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 30, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Carlisle, Celtics, GCS
All Things Admin Race

With the upcoming admin race, the team at Pick Media® has set up a thread to cover all aspects of the S37 election, which will be updated through the season providing interviews and polls.

meta-chart.png
Headless
Bonz
JoshWoodenSpoon
serial_thrilla
TheInjuryFactory
Tigerturbulance

The Community's Thoughts
We went out and conducted some interviews to see what people had to say about the candidates and their thoughts on the upcoming election

BLUEALLTHRU
BAT, you've now played in many seasons within this great league, what improvements need to be made in your opinion?
I’d like to see some easing up on some of the rules that see some posters unable to play. It just appears to me to be a touch pedantic.

Who will your vote go to and why?
My vote will go to Jabba73 as I truly believe he’ll do a great job, he’s very clever and will put the League 1st.

Some say the prospect of someone like Pickitt running for admin is a disgrace, is this a fair statement?

I believe anyone should be able to put their case forward, even you and then let all the LG’s vote on who’s the best for the gig.

While you're on the mic, anything else you'd like to say to the SFA?
#freetur-[r#freeturby pick media]

Ligma
Ligs, you've now played a few seasons in this great league, what improvements need to be made?
I think a team needs to fold

Pick because it is common sense

While you're still on this podium, is there anything you'd like to tell the sweet fa world?

I am the best

King Tenz
A literate rookie what a change!

Tenz, as a rookie to the league, do you feel like improvements need to be made?

Thanks for having me mate.

As a player for a team that just had a bye… they absolutely suck and need to be removed. ASAP. Apart from that though, it’s been fun, I just wish a few more teams could be more active.

Out of the individuals running for admin, who catches your eye the most, who will your vote go to?

Well, there are a lot of great posters that are putting their hand up to be admin, some I know and a whole lot that I don’t know, yet.
But clearly, there is only one that catches the eye the most, Mr. 1300, the Greatest Poster of All Time, Pickitt.

While you're still on this podium, is there anything you'd like to tell the sweet fa world?

A vote for Pickitt is a vote for a better Sweet. Have a nice day.

I'll add you to the poll but it's worth noting you had no votes in the other threads one :( sorry ken
No one wants a doll as their admin
I Understand Will Ferrell GIF by reactionseditor

You know people can make resource threads that aren't necessarily for credit lol, here's an example of 2 minimum effort threads though
View attachment 1814749
The person making those threads isn't trying to run the league. But As I understand it in this thread, they WERE seeing how potential admin candidates handled a little negative feedback, and frankly it was pretty poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All Things Admin Race

With the upcoming admin race, the team at Pick Media® has set up a thread to cover all aspects of the S37 election, which will be updated through the season providing interviews and polls.

View attachment 1814740
Headless
Bonz
JoshWoodenSpoon
serial_thrilla
TheInjuryFactory
Tigerturbulance

The Community's Thoughts
We went out and conducted some interviews to see what people had to say about the candidates and their thoughts on the upcoming election

BLUEALLTHRU
BAT, you've now played in many seasons within this great league, what improvements need to be made in your opinion?
I’d like to see some easing up on some of the rules that see some posters unable to play. It just appears to me to be a touch pedantic.

My vote will go to Jabba73 as I truly believe he’ll do a great job, he’s very clever and will put the League 1st.

Some say the prospect of someone like Pickitt running for admin is a disgrace, is this a fair statement?
I believe anyone should be able to put their case forward, even you and then let all the LG’s vote on who’s the best for the gig.

While you're on the mic, anything else you'd like to say to the SFA?
#freetur-[r#freeturby pick media]

Ligma
Ligs, you've now played a few seasons in this great league, what improvements need to be made?
I think a team needs to fold

Pick because it is common sense

I am the best

King Tenz
A literate rookie what a change!

Tenz, as a rookie to the league, do you feel like improvements need to be made?

Thanks for having me mate.

As a player for a team that just had a bye… they absolutely suck and need to be removed. ASAP. Apart from that though, it’s been fun, I just wish a few more teams could be more active.

Out of the individuals running for admin, who catches your eye the most, who will your vote go to?

Well, there are a lot of great posters that are putting their hand up to be admin, some I know and a whole lot that I don’t know, yet.
But clearly, there is only one that catches the eye the most, Mr. 1300, the Greatest Poster of All Time, Pickitt.

A vote for Pickitt is a vote for a better Sweet. Have a nice day.

Looks like you'll have to up your game TheInjuryFactory
gameshow-what.gif

No one wants a doll as their admin
I Understand Will Ferrell GIF by reactionseditor

Mrs. Braklet made me watch your movie, it was far better than I expected. I almost pi$$ed myself at the 2001 parody at the beginning.

Back