Clements

Debutant
Jul 29, 2009
Mill Park
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Oklahoma City Thunder
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but anyways me and a friend of mine (both 23) are looking to start playing football again. We both haven't played since about under 13's so our skills are pretty poor. So we would be looking for a team that can put up with our incompetence and are in need of players so we might have a chance of playing a game. We're both in the Northern Suburbs and since we know nothing about local football any suggestions of teams would be appreciated.

hmm i'm not from out there

there's probably 2 ways you van go...you can go to your closest team and try your luck, baring in mind if their seniors and reserves just came of premierships, you might not get a run but then you could go to one of the bad teams, get a run but get flogged each week....

probably best to do a search of the teams around you (sunshine league is it??) and see who placed where last yr and make up your mind then

for now just get out and kick the footy and improve your skills and fitness mate

We don't mind getting flogged each week our aim for now is just getting a chance to play. I'm from Reservoir and my mate is from Mill Park so if anyone from that area knows which teams are on bottom of the ladder or are having trouble with numbers that would help us heaps. Like I said neither of us really know much about what local teams are around or anything.

Just practice, practice, practice your skills, fitness and go to the gym. Then try out for a local team, if they reject you, go for a lower div

Remove this Banner Ad

Back