Preview AFL 2017 - Prelim - Richmond v GWS, MCG, Sat, 4.45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No issues with it. OP is focusing on the fans and supporters as his topic, don't see an issue trying to get an insight from fans. Why not. Don't be critucal just because you can. You've got a pretty decent habit of it though.
Agree, but *she
The bloke is a cat. Stick out your contract and make a name for yourself.
Holy s**t yes please where do we sign

My first thread was a lot like the first time I had sex.
I was nervous before hand, got called an idiot a few times and I cried a bit afterwards.
What were you crying about? I was ecstatic the first time. Nothing better. I actually went around to this girls house I was supposed to be 'dating', but she went out to a party early so I clipped her friend instead. In this other girls bed. I then skipped the party, went home, and watched Melbourne beat North by 50 in the 2000 Preliminary Final.

I cried the week after however.

Richmond players won't be able hear each other anymore than giants will.

I hear all grand final packages are sold out. I wonder who brought them all. GWS, no. Adelaide, no, Geelong, no. Must be tigers getting ahead of themselves. Perfect.

Joined August 17. Probably about the same time you started following footy. That would explain your knowledge of football.

I'm just wondering whether they will choke this week or the next.

Either way it's going to be hilarious.
Not as funny as you crying in every Richmond related thread

One of my co-workers, a die hard Hawks member, said Richmond will win by 60 points. And I laughed and said, "no way, I feel like we'll get run over". He replied with "that's how you Richmond supporters think, but it's not the same Richmond of the past few years".

I should be bloody excited but it's so damn difficult!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm trying to convince myself that if we lose, it will be a blessing because then we won't have to go through grand final and the stress multiplied by 100.
But I'm not very good at convincing myself.
I'm just enjoying the ride that is 2017, not having missed one game home or interstate all season.
If the ride ends this week, so be it. If it continues through until Saturday week, so be it.
Sorry to actually answer the OP.

I disagree with that - i think the Prelim final is the most nervous/anxous you get - just trying to get an opportunity to be their on GF day

You look Hawthorn - they won 4 PFs in a row - by less than a goal - and then bolted it in on GF Day

Richmond are heavily favoured to win ( although GWS are a dangerous opponent ) - GWS only won 1 of 14 or something at MCG etc

I look back at 2007 - re Geel in the PF against Coll - thats the most stressful game ive ever watched - pure hell actually - then the GF rolls along - well at least your in it - and if good enough and lucky enough you win it

PF day for a supporter ( especially where your team is heavily favoured/selected to win is easily the most stressful day

Been having nervous shits all week, Everytime I think of the game the stomach starts to bubble a bit, going to be a tough few days!

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Holy s**t that's serious business hahah. Are you going to the game? If so bring a potty

Nobody seems overly concerned that "old Richmond" will show up. It's shaping as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity - fit & healthy list, the draw panning out as well as could be hoped, and a chemistry among the players such that the team is more than the sum of its parts.

I feel this a bit too. It really does feel like something has changed and their fortunes have shifted. I only have a little twinge of doubt and reluctance to get excited for them just yet, because it would be so "old Richmond" for it to fall apart about now...but I hope it doesn't!

GF could be weird this year. There will be 40,000 Tiger fans who purchased $2000 GF packages this week sitting there in stunned silence watching an a ll non Vic granny
And then youll wake up and discover you live in western sydney....
ouch

Why is this not on the tigers board?

Seems Big Footy has joined the AFL in giving special treatment to Richmond.

#corruption #inequality

Joined August 17. Probably about the same time you started following footy. That would explain your knowledge of football.
I can assure you, my little over confident tigers fan, I have been around footy a long, long time. In fact, I remember the last tigers flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back