AFL 2017 - R12 - Carlton v GWS - 15:20 AEST : Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Played crap but you cant win them all. Especially with 8 players out.
It's interesting from a neutral POV, you do have at least 8 of your best 22 out. Can only improve from here but still have to convince the majority.

Well done lads!

Liam Jones, wow!

Yep, big game. 1 of very few for your team, from Jones, I would think. Ever consider Casboult back there..? Gr8 mark, not a lot else *shrugs*

Good to see the up and coming talent down at our feeder club. Will always be a feeder club

A number of the players you have picked up are KPP's, if Rance played for GWS you would have picked him up because he was rubbish in the early years. I reckon you'll get a couple of guns GWS just didn't have the time to find out about.

You got it right. Your instinct was spot on!
At the end of the day I got sucked into the GWS hype against my better judgement and didn't back my gut instinct.

How defensive are Carlton? Play basically the whole game with everyone behind the ball. Won't work or get them anywhere long term.

Perfect for the rebuild.

We have a very promising back line for the next 5-8 years and we can now draft and chase FA for the midfield and forward line for the next 3-4 years.

greene should get dropped for that disgraceful last quarter

noticed cameron mouthing in the box * he is a selfish after he should of handballed over the top.

great win blues!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha! Great stuff Blues! Bad luck AFL. Loved seeing Greene spud it up.

Giants just expected to turn up and win. Highlighted a half time when the Phil Davis was interviewed and said they would just come out in the 2nd half, "get the ball more and we"ll win". Drinking a bit too much of their own bath water. Their record away from home is still pretty ordinary. Nowehere near as good as they think they are.

That said, great game by the Blues, really stuck it right up them and showed they are definitely on the way up.

That free against Gibbs was an absolute stinker and highlights the umpires and whoever else don't understand the intent of their own rules.

Contact below the knees was meant to be sliding into the knees. The interpretation is ******* ******ed and needs a massive overhaul.

That was a genuine shocker and not at all what the rule was brought in for. If GWS had won off the back of that Carlton fans would have every right to go feral. Can't be penalising the guy who's first to the ball in a contest like that.

How about intensity of effort gets us a brave win against a vastly more talented side, character building stuff and great for the future of the club.

Yep very good win. Was riding the blues home like never before

Remove this Banner Ad

Back