Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Collingwood > 30 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Suggest you take your own advice about growing up. By your own admission you only watched game on and off. Instead of just asking the question, you went in half cocked, rushed to judgement, and made a silly statement about losing respect for Beams. You earned the response you received from Tarkyn.

We are all free to make judgements, I had my initial judgment, asked if there was anything I had missed and upon finding new information revised my judgement. That's how the mature world works - one drawback is that we only ever let someone have one opinion on anything and we look down on pe ople that change theirs. If we were less like that, more opinions would change. Im sorry you don't like progress.

I could be wrong but I think the players getting around him had something to do with it being his first game back at the GABBA. After he kicked it apparently he pointed to the section of the crowd where his father use to sit and watch him play.

Can understand the players getting around him. Nice touch.

Perhaps. If that's the case it would be more understandable.

It just looked like a guy who had been supported by his ex-club through a tough time being s**t on.

Should have been a second goal for Stephenson then. His legs were taken out after the ball went over the line, ala Lynch last week. We'd all love that, right BigFooty?

Lol, imagine the melt down on this thread by the Pie haters, you're the 1st to mention it btw.

"Ooh, you can't do that ump" yet it's alright for last week

"he ducked ump" you know what we see these every week and they get paid every week, yeah he tried to wriggle out of the tackle and got caught high. But because it's Collingwood and in front of goal "oh he definitely ducked"

If it was the reverse it would be from all these campaigners on here "oh that was high ump!"

pfft f***** grow up you w*****

I'll admit we got a couple of iffy ones but to suggest "it ruined the game" or "under the instruction of Eddie" c'mon get your hand off it.

He picked up the ball then stood up (so he's upright at this stage) then ducked trying to avoid the tackle.

Is that simple enough for you?

It's an observation, unbunch your panties.

pfft........ nice try on the supposed insult, mate you need a trip to specsavers. Yeah he stood up in the tackle and got caught hi - that's what it was paid for. He then tried to get out of the tackle

Not saying it should've been paid but he didn't dive his head ground wards.

Micheck hists post = goal
Thomas ducks = goal
Matherson held = goal
Umpire blocks Neale = goal

Theres 24 points out of 47

That umpires block in Collingwoods goal square? The Mihocek poster I'll give you and even though Thomas didn't duck it shouldn't have been paid I'll give you that too.

The Mathieson one we see these every week and agree it should not be, but I can guarantee you if the decision was the other way it'd be tumbleweeds - no one would say boo.

Just because we take a mark because of an umpiring fault in the middle of ground doesn't guarantee a goal.

pfft........ nice try on the supposed insult, mate you need a trip to specsavers. Yeah he stood up in the tackle and got caught hi - that's what it was paid for. He then tried to get out of the tackle

Not saying it should've been paid but he didn't dive his head ground wards.

Try taking off the black and white goggles, he tried to duck under the tackle and got a free he shouldn't have.

It's just that simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try taking off the black and white goggles, he tried to duck under the tackle and got a free he shouldn't have.

It's just that simple.

lol you think I've got goggles on.

FMD look at the replay again, had ball on ground then stood up got collected high and then tried wriggle out of it. Hardly dived head forward toward the ground.

Agree it should've been play on like the million others of exactly the same we see each week that don't get paid. Not the point

But everyone's saying "ducked" because they're salty it got paid when others in exactly the same situation don't. And they're extra salty because it's Collingwood add to the fact that Robinson claimed he ducked so those barracking for Bris (read every non Pie fan) mimmick.

How about you and everyone else having a tanti take off the anti Collingwood goggles, I'll understand if you don't and I don't mind either it's amusing everyone throwing their toys out of the cot because we played well and would've won even if we didn't the rub of the umps green.

Well it depends doesn't it.

If you ask a BF poster don't pay half free kicks to Collingwood, pay em to every other team though.

Anyone disagree? (Pie posters excluded from answering that)
My post was a valid criticism of what Leigh Matthews and so many other commentators say. The phrase "half free kick" is stupid, it's either a free or it isn't.

* off with your Collingwood pity party.

Tell you what, the pantsing Collingwood gave Brisbane last night gives me some perspective for last week. Maybe we're on the right track..

We suck and we’ll continue to suck forever.

Wait? What? That's just a salty toy throw because of two bad games in a row on top of not getting the rub of the umpires green.

Bris will not "continue to suck forever", you had some good transition play in this game - not enough of it but the signs are there. The build is coming and at 3-2 finals is not out of the question. Play your signature footy and you'll probably get there.

Gotta say I didn't see that coming! Wasn't surprised that we lost. But it's how we lost. Just an insipid performance by the Lions tonight. Collingwood way too good & deserving of the win. Total dominance by them.

Nah mate ask the neutrals for their votes:

Rayner 1
Clug 2
Umps 3

Last edited:
My post was a valid criticism of what Leigh Matthews and so many other commentators say. The phrase "half free kick" is stupid, it's either a free or it isn't.

**** off with your Collingwood pity party.

Looks like I've touched a nerve because I've called out the ridiculous over reaction from a lot of neutrals suggesting the umps were solely the difference in the game. And the sheep like mentality in the belief that only Collingwood ever get the rub of the umpires green.

Keep up with the salty toy throws though, very amusing.:p

Looks like I've touched a nerve because I've called out the ridiculous over reaction from a lot of neutrals suggesting the umps were solely the difference in the game. And the sheep like mentality in the belief that only Collingwood ever get the rub of the umpires green.

Keep up with the salty toy throws though, very amusing.:p
Lol. Never read a Hawthorn, Richmond, or Bulldogs match thread?

Appears this match thread has touched a nerve for you. Your team won by 10 goals and you need affirmation it wasn't solely the umpires that made that happen. Very amusing indeed.

Lol. Never read a Hawthorn, Richmond, or Bulldogs match thread?

Appears this match thread has touched a nerve for you. Your team won by 10 goals and you need affirmation it wasn't solely the umpires that made that happen. Very amusing indeed.

Yeah Collingwood are so s**t, they need the umpires to win it for them.:drunk:

Geez I hate it when I'm wrong! Could you please tell what it actually feels like to win on merit? Coz you know Collingwood we never ever win on merit, f*** we're so over rated!

Back