Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Collingwood > 30 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How was it disrespectful? He was getting booed by every Brisbane fan in the stadium. It was also his first goal for Collingwood since his return. His team mates had every right to get around him.
Yeah how dare the team get around a bloke that’s had his share of struggles with his demons kicking a goal in hostile enemy territory after spending the whole night getting booed every time he got near it.

Beams is such a s**t campaigner.

Is that what you’re after? ******* numpty.

I did not realise he was being booed. I only watched it on and off hence why I asked if I was missing something.

Thank you for a level response, Apex. I agree with you.

Tarkyn, Instead of having an epic meltdown you could try and have a sensible conversation.

Obviously if he is being booed and jeered then it changes things and I retract my comment.

Consider growing up.

I did not realise he was being booed. I only watched it on and off hence why I asked if I was missing something.

Tarkyn, Instead of having an epic meltdown you could try and have a sensible conversation.

Obviously if he is being booed and jeered then it changes things and I retract my comment.

Consider growing up.
Or perhaps you could refrain from making judgement on a bloke without knowing what you are talking about?

It wasn't within his control to stop players coming to him. Your post was rediculous. It was rightfully called out.

I think Collingwood can win one if they just adjust the whole "look at me "attitude thing thats run rampant thru the team!! Id hate them to loose again i really would..

Gee whiz this from a Richmond supporter. So which players have these attitudes that Richmond players like reidwoldt, Martin, Higgins are a few othes from your mob don’t. Still upset by your woeful last 2 performances against us? Whatever floats your boat. And if you are looking to troll and want to find a player with a look at me attitude ill give you one name you must have missed last night. Cameron Rayner. Anyone with that haircut has to be, that is terrible. Sure it must take him an hour to blow dry it like that.

Last edited:
Richmond people have to get up for a thing called 'work' so went to bed
Working on Good Friday? So every Richmond troll works in hospitality then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Consider growing up.
Suggest you take your own advice about growing up. By your own admission you only watched game on and off. Instead of just asking the question, you went in half cocked, rushed to judgement, and made a silly statement about losing respect for Beams. You earned the response you received from Tarkyn.

The Pies were quite good. Very disciplined in their structures, very precise with their movement and entry into the 50. Pies looked too quick and polished.

The Lions will win their fair share of games this year. I still think they can push for finals. Hipwood is without doubt a talent. Unfortunately, he gets less than 10 possessions a game far too frequently. With his speed, leap etc, he should be a 20 possession player. Once he gets that, the Lions will be very tough to play.

Did I miss something or was the whole team celebration of Beams kicking a goal a bit disrespectful?

Lost a bit of respect for Dayne there.

I could be wrong but I think the players getting around him had something to do with it being his first game back at the GABBA. After he kicked it apparently he pointed to the section of the crowd where his father use to sit and watch him play.

Can understand the players getting around him. Nice touch.

Last edited:
2 weeks ago your board was melting at how bad your forward line were. Now there all mobile, excellent overhead marks.
No we weren’t. We were worried about our forwards not getting involved enough but that was due to our midfield not wanting to get their hands dirty and our ball movement being too slow.

The Pies were quite good. Very disciplined in their structures, very precise with their movement and entry into the 50. Pies looked too quick and polished.

The Lions will win their fair share of games this year. I still think they can push for finals. Hipwood is without doubt a talent. Unfortunately, he gets less than 10 possessions a game far too frequently. With his speed, leap etc, he should be a 20 possession player. Once he gets that, the Lions will be very tough to play.

I like De Goey in the middle to change things up
Surprise he didnt start like that against Eagles to throw them off... maybe Buckley saving it for a more important game
But maybe once Elliot is at 100%, De Goey can play with Treloar, Adams in the middle and you have that extra super intense tackler and ball chaser that defenders have to beat

I still think Buckley needs to sit Maynard down and tell him to stop making bad decisions... opt for the safe play and not the "blind kick" to the opposition that he does so much.... he's solid defensively but his decision making is a weakness that can be exploited... basically give him enough room to kick it but not enough time to see who to.... he turns it over a lot

I like De Goey in the middle to change things up
Surprise he didnt start like that against Eagles to throw them off... maybe Buckley saving it for a more important game
But maybe once Elliot is at 100%, De Goey can play with Treloar, Adams in the middle and you have that extra super intense tackler and ball chaser that defenders have to beat

I still think Buckley needs to sit Maynard down and tell him to stop making bad decisions... opt for the safe play and not the "blind kick" to the opposition that he does so much.... he's solid defensively but his decision making is a weakness that can be exploited... basically give him enough room to kick it but not enough time to see who to.... he turns it over a lot
The funny thing is he is an elite kick of the footy. He will hit a needle in a haystack, but he just makes stupid decisions at times.

Will be a great player as he matures.

Or perhaps you could refrain from making judgement on a bloke without knowing what you are talking about?

It wasn't within his control to stop players coming to him. Your post was rediculous. It was rightfully called out.

I think it absolutely would have been in his control. You work that stuff out pregame. I'm sorry you don't believe in respect.

Back