Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fremantle > 30 pts

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm generally more positive than most but thought we were no chance whatsoever today.
Hit targets, had players in space. Forwards that led out from goal and not deep into the pockets. They supported each other for the whole game. They played great footy.

Easter and people away, maybe?
I know they were expecting more at the game.
I did notice a lot of 2019 member lanyards and caps around Manuka, though. So it seemed anyway.
Actually with the offer if two free GA tkts to members I'm not sure a big crowd was expected.

Could be Easter and people away though as you say.

Plastic will always melt under extreme heat. And unfortunately it’s a reacurring theme since your clubs inception that when the going gets tough, GWS fold like a deck of cards.
You’re so right. If only the umpires would help US to a premiership. Maybe that would help.

Actually with the offer if two free GA tkts to members I'm not sure a big crowd was expected.

Could be Easter and people away though as you say.

So along with a GWS membership you also got to free GA tickets? Or was that just for certain level of membership?

To have that but still not get 12,000 people is a little alarming

So along with a GWS membership you also got to free GA tickets? Or was that just for certain level of membership?

To have that but still not get 12,000 people is a little alarming
Percentages.
Manuka seats 16,000 and the GWS Freo game attracted 11,000. That’s an interstate team.
Docklands seats 53,000 and the Dogs Blues game just attracted 35,000. BUT both teams are in Melbourne.
In fact, our game drew a bigger crowd.
Now, you also had a crack at theGiants performance. The Dogs didn’t play well at all.
Lastly, you made a comment about plastic and then pretended you weren’t having a crack.
Perhaps you should consider the benefit of the AFL spreading, welcome any new club, and just enjoy the game.
We’ve expanded out of the AFL. The Bulldogs expanded out of the VFA.
Life goes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the crowd was higher than 11,500. It certainly felt a lot larger than other games at Manuka.

Figured the crowd was bigger too. Maybe it was understated, plenty of walk-ups late, like me! Explanation is that a lot of people are taking the week off in Canberra and are out of town. That and the fact there were obviously fewer travelling supporters, and the crowd number was pretty good.

Freo a bit lucky to be in front thanks to that goal assist from Nicholls, although if Taberner wasn't such a shocking kick for goal they'd be in front anyway.
Giants won the Free kick count 13-12.
Freo too good when it mattered.
Well done Fremantle. We were absolutely horrible.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Well done to Freo, too good today.

I wont sink the boots in. Were GWS sloppy or Freo just took their chances? A bit of both.

Freo won 16.10.106 to Giants 11.16.82. It could of been the other way around and Giants could of got the 4-5 goal win instead.

I wont sink the boots in. Were GWS sloppy or Freo just took their chances? A bit of both.

Freo won 16.10.106 to Giants 11.16.82. It could of been the other way around and Giants could of got the 4-5 goal win instead.

Just seemed lazy in competing for the ball and around the contest.

It looked like they thought they had it won just by showing up. I thought we had left those days behind us.

I won't blame the behinds instead of goals as that wasn't the reason.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Giants won the Free kick count 13-12.

No. Freo were definitely the better side. Look forward to hopefully seeing you guys in finals.

Back