Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 12 - Demons v Pies Sat August 15th 5:10pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oliver is just a dumb footballer
He called for the handball off pruess, realises he had nowhere to go, did a 180, handball 10m back to another player who kicked long
Why call for the ******* handball?!

Completely agreed three weeks ago but he's probably played his best and smartest football since. That was a great play before

I said last week the Dees are better without Gawn because hes like Bob Murphy so busy showing what a great bloke he is he brings the rest of the team down with his Gilmore girls antics

I got laughed at and disliked by 10 people but it looks like im right again

Gawn is a good player, but good players don't always make the team better

our bottom 6 players are so ******* s**t. The forward structure is a disaster

Terrible post
You enjoy players calling to handballs that have no space to make a play?
I mean we went 10m back off his handball then long, then the ball was turned over
I guess maybe you think that’s good football

Completely agreed three weeks ago but he's probably played his best and smartest football since. That was a great play before
Huh? He literally called for hands off a free, ran Into the opposition, turned away, hand balled back to a player who kicked it to no one, it came straight back

I said last week the Dees are better without Gawn because hes like Bob Murphy so busy showing what a great bloke he is he brings the rest of the team down with his Gilmore girls antics

Just out of curiosity what exactly are Gilmore girls antics ?

Gawn tried to be a “great bloke” on field? wr literally played one of the worst without, that’s why we looked good
Gawn isn’t our issue

imagine trying to claim that Melbourne is a better team with Brandon ******* pruess over max gawn

Disliked by 10 people. Pfffffft.

Despised. By all.

Now that would be something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Losing the clearances again tonight with no Gawn

You literally have no ******* clue

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Back