Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 12 - Demons v Pies Sat August 15th 5:10pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Huh? He literally called for hands off a free, ran Into the opposition, turned away, hand balled back to a player who kicked it to no one, it came straight back

Maybe I missed that play. I thought you were talking about the clearance 1-2 that he drew three players and dished it off to Brayshaw

much yuck, about this game.
That’s watching every Collingwood game this year and last.

Bucks who is only a coach in his own mind has them playing a boring ultra defensive possession game without realising you need to score to win games.

Just let them take the game on. The guy is a joke.

I just don’t think we are going to step up. I don’t rate our changes and Collingwood is a far cry from the last two weeks.

Brayshaw
Oliver
Viney
Sparrow
Harmes

All inside midfielders. McDonald gets brought back into the ruck last week, now he is at CHF. Weidemann plays a lot better without him in the way. Rivers was dropped leaving only two KPD to take on Mihocek, Cameron and Reid.

It’s just an unbalanced and poorly selected side. Lever can not play one on one yet Goodwin won’t put TMac back? Sorry, but it’s hard to be confident or arrogant about the win when this team gets fielded.

Interested in your take on Maysie. He had to play as FB for Suns too often because Thompson was perennially injured, when in fact he could be considered undersized for that position but I've seen him play gr8 games as a CHB, rolling up & down either wing.

Grundy looks like hes just off a 5 day bender, cooked to the sh*t. should have been rested
Shouldn’t have given him a 7 year contract to rest on.

Got the handball off, albeit given a little time. Thought he was initially driven in the back at first, and the tackler ended up with his arm around his neck tbh. Bit of bias there in my perception, no doubt.

Yeah, hilarious :rolleyes: Watch the footage again and tell me Melksham doesn't get caught high. It probably should have been HTB before that, but the whole interpretation is a cluster*

No I was talking about the free kick that pruess got, where he ran past and called for the hands and ran straight into two Collingwood players

Fair enough. I definitely missed that.

Yeah that’s the sort of stuff I want him to get out of his game, has so much impact when he just plays the game on its merits and doesn’t try to rack up a thousand touches.

Fair enough. I definitely missed that.

Yeah that’s the sort of stuff I want him to get out of his game, has so much impact when he just plays the game on its merits and doesn’t try to rack up a thousand touches.
He wasn’t a bad kick when we got him. For some reason he won’t kick now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back