Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 6 - Port v GWS Sun July 12th 1:05pm AEST (Metricon)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

• Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Giants by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Port are just a bunch of flat track bullies. Have only beaten bottom 8 sides this year including one who won the grand final 2 years ago and a pack of ammos who played in last years one with no decent forwards to speak of. This is referred to as sarcasm btw

I'll wait until I see them up against the real contenders like Essendon and the Bulldogs before I think they can compete this year.

Port are just a bunch of flat track bullies. Have only beaten bottom 8 sides this year including one who won the grand final 2 years ago and a pack of ammos who played in last years one with no decent forwards to speak of. This is referred to as sarcasm btw

I'll wait until I see them up against the real contenders like Essendon and the Bulldogs before I think they can compete this year.
I mean, we beat you convincingly on your home ground in your favorite conditions last year, so yeah, maybe we should wait?

I just correctly pointed out Butters was soft and you are crying like a baby.

1st? On the ladder in round 6? Want to make a DVD about it like St Kilda?
Want to stop posting here?

No one cares. Stop trolling.

Butters is a million times tougher than you will be keyboard warrior.

Want to stop posting here?

No one cares.

Butters is a million times tougher than you will be keyboard warrior.
Why should I stop posting? Because you're getting upset?

Butters is soft, and you're still completely unable to defend his squibbing. Nothing you say will change the fact that he's soft.

Why should I stop posting? Because you're getting upset?

Butters is soft, and you're still completely unable to defend his squibbing. Nothing you say will change the fact that he's soft.
I don't care what some Port hating troll has to say.

You do this every week.

No. One. Cares.

Do what every week? I'm just correctly pointing out that Butters is soft, and you've offered nothing to the contrary other than crying like the loser you are.
I'm just pointing out, you are a boring Port Hater and it's fking hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you always get this upset when someone correctly highlights the softness of one of your players?

Port won't be winning a flag any time soon, and Hinkley will be re-signed by Koch at the end of the year on the same big money.
He has already been guaranteed next year.

He clutched his head in agony when the replay showed Phil Davis barely grazed his hair with a finger you stupid idiot, lol.

You Port supporters are desperate.

He sucked in the ump to get a favorable call, it's about as bread and butter a skill as marking for players of his size and type you peanut. Fears absolutely no man but smart enough to milk it for his advantage and he's far from the first to do it.

He sucked in the ump to get a favorable call, it's about as bread and butter a skill as marking for players of his size and type you peanut. Fears absolutely no man but smart enough to milk it for his advantage and he's far from the first to do it.
Don't worry, I know he's far from the only soft stager in the competition.

Ok, keep crying like the loser you are, it won't change the fact that Butters is soft and you're incapable of coming up with a single argument. Pretty embarrassing.
15 disposals a game( 16min 1/4’s ) just under goal a game, disposal efficiency of 77%, #13 for score involvements( macrame best places WB #97). Attack on the ball is elite. Pretty good stats for 2nd year player.

15 disposals a game( 16min 1/4’s ) just under goal a game, disposal efficiency of 77%, #13 for score involvements( macrame best places WB #97). Attack on the ball is elite. Pretty good stats for 2nd year player.
Still a staging softy. Macrae hasn't squibbed hair contact yet (won a flag though).

Can only go by the first 6 rounds so far #1 on the ladder.
Yep, keep those hopes high, I'm sure Kenny will repay the faith like he's always done.

Back