Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 9 - Dogs v Tigers Wed July 29th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You stupid ignorant w***er!!
obviously a pathetic millennial...
to bring race into a joke about the obviously only “Taiwanese” player in the comp. Being called the best Asian player in the game . Pull your f’ing head in you Tool.
and please if this offends, moderators feel free to boot me out.
some people need to get a sense of humour. Stop pulling this bullshit race card.
If anyone is ignorant here it's you.

Good win by the Tigers.

Being a Dogs supporter is like turning the cold water on in the shower, walking in and getting burned.
Poor game, but we've all had them this year. Form overall has been good and with a Naughton and Dunkley back at some point the Dogs will pipe up again.

Why give it off by hand when you’re kicking at high efficiency?
cos he was getting tackled and had his hands free with a teammate 3m away but tried to kick it and got caught HTB?

His lil dash at goal where he couldnt make the distance from 49 out was embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You name a team that’s been consistently brilliant and I’ll show u it ain’t.
I never commented on the consistency of other teams in the league as this year is wide open.

I am just disputing that the dogs last month has been that good when Carlton showed a soft underbelly. All 4 losses have been by more than 6 goal .

Back