Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 4 - North v Crows Sun April 11th 1:10pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by alot

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with this game. They have a plan, and are sticking to it.

Some of the kids are looking good.

North haven't been that bad. If you account for some odd decisions in favour of the Crows, you're probably a lot closer.

Can’t fault North’s effort today. Execution, plan, injury management, and fitness - certainly not effort.

If they put in a couple of more efforts like this, I think the crowds will return.

I think that was our only realistic winnable game and in the end we are still going down by 5-6 goals despite the effort. Crowds won’t watch a team has no chance of winning.

I think that was our only realistic winnable game and in the end we are still going down by 5-6 goals despite the effort. Crowds won’t watch a team has no chance of winning.
You looked a very different team today to the one we played.

I don’t think you have lost supporters today.

nothing competitive about this last quarter. Doesn’t matter if you’re North or West Coast, you don’t run it out it’s going to hit the scoreboard. Chucked away 3 quarters of hard work.
Agreed. They fought really hard for 3 quarters but gave up in the last and undone their good work. Effort is a non negotiable for me. They lose by 2-3 goals and can still walk off with their heads held high

North are going to be languishing at the bottom for years. As Gold Coast have shown, it doesn't matter how much top end talent you get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alistair Nicholson has the most annoying voice on ABC Grandstand.

Look North tried hard for 3/4 qtrs, but they are where we were a year ago...relying on too few and a struck down by injury. That said, to the f@ckwit who sat behind me at Marvel and abused me all game...how do you like them apples!

Decent showing from crows fans. Would definitely be sub-10k being Kangas fans.
You know what...whilst I get crowd numbers should be higher, it’s not like it wasn’t to be expected. Coming off a 128 point belting, cold and horrible outside (regardless of roof, people couldn’t be bothered going out) and the fact that we’re a small club at the best of times - it is what it is. Not all clubs are massive and won’t pull large crowds when they’re not going well. It’s just the way it is. So the yearly “outrage” and discussion over North getting a small crowd against an interstate team especially when we’re going s**t, is more of the surprise to me. Seriously people got to get over it. Melbourne had very low crowd numbers at the G when they were s**t too. Even round 1 this year was relatively low for them for a team that’s meant to be a finals contender this year.

Anyway, that said I’m proud of the boys’ endeavour today. They clearly ran out of legs and skill errors at times hurt us.

Well done crows.

You know what...whilst I get crowd numbers should be higher, it’s not like it wasn’t to be expected. Coming off a 128 point belting, cold and horrible outside (regardless of roof, people couldn’t be bothered going out) and the fact that we’re a small club at the best of times - it is what it is. Not all clubs are massive and won’t pull large crowds when they’re not going well. It’s just the way it is. So the yearly “outrage” and discussion over North getting a small crowd against an interstate team especially when we’re going sh*t, is more of the surprise to me. Seriously people got to get over it. Melbourne had very low crowd numbers at the G when they were sh*t too. Even round 1 this year was relatively low for them for a team that’s meant to be a finals contender this year.

Anyway, that said I’m proud of the boys’ endeavour today. They clearly ran out of legs and skill errors at times hurt us.

Well done crows.

I get that though I would have thought it being Adelaide more people would have turned up to see possibly their only win (of course they will actually get one or more at some stage, just the media melodrama of their socalled only chance).

They certainly would have seen a good showing.

I get that though I would have thought it being Adelaide more people would have turned up to see possibly their only win (of course they will actually get one or more at some stage, just the media melodrama of their socalled only chance).

They certainly would have seen a good showing.
I was there but had zero expectation of winning today for what it’s worth. The fact that north showed a bit of guts and some nice passages of play given their lack of depth and overall skill level right now, was an improvement.

North gets a tick for this game. Richmond had a very similar game against a struggling Crows in early 2010 when in North’s position. North’s team was the youngest this year and they were short on the bench. Long way to go but a small step in the right direction.

North gets a tick for this game. Richmond had a very similar game against a struggling Crows in early 2010 when in North’s position. North’s team was the youngest this year and they were short on the bench. Long way to go but a small step in the right direction.
The captain needs to lead from the front, not get cheap kicks and refuse to defend and fill in the holes. You wont improve if the club is happy watching their captain run around the back pocket playing kick to kick, kicking long to packs. Basically gathering stats.

Back