Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 5 - Cats v North Sun April 18th 4:40pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's this, we north are not down by 6 goals and it's nearly half time!?

Somebody has got to be tanking and it's not us.

Like Danger and Rohan did

Both deserved to be rubbed out. Maybe he could get “the little master” discount? He was allowed to run around and elbow blokes in the head.

Any other team and Geelong would have had a clear loss.
They should have kicked 5 goals to 1 that quarter, we barely got the ball in our half. Good effort so far but the challenge is to sustain it. Simpkin and Cunnington looking good, and Mackay too. Some guys like Mahoney and Turner having shots inside 50 - wouldn't get a game in any other team, and we got nothing from those inside 50s.

Am I going mad thinking Geelong are continually throwing the ball and it's not called or does anyone else see it? I fully accept I might be imagining things.

Am I going mad thinking Geelong are continually throwing the ball and it's not called or does anyone else see it? I fully accept I might be imagining things.

All of the top teams throw the ball a lot (we were a top team last year) and we throw the ball maybe a bit more than most. Except for the Doggies who put us to shame.

Dogs are by far the worst.

Back