Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 6 - Cats v Eagles Sat April 24th 1:45pm EST (GMHBA) Eagles Podcast Link in OP!

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

9D24ACA5-FD1F-4510-A582-D472D2C5721E.png
8TH V 6TH

AFL 2021 PREMIERSHIP SEASON
GEELONG V WEST COAST EAGLES
SATURDAY APRIL 24TH 1:45PM EST (GMHBA)

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 IN CASH PRIZES

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

3EE8C0B0-5300-4ED3-99F8-1D588049785F.jpeg
CLICK HERELIVE commentary returns this week!
Round 6 is here! HoneyBadger35 Miguel Sanchez and MrKK and the Eagles Crew unpack a solid victory over Collingwood, name Heroes and Villains, talk the latest injury news and preview this Saturday's match between West Coast and Geelong.
Listen on Spotify, or send your rating and review on Apple Podcasts!

You can also subscribe and follow on social media at the below links:
Apple Podcasts Spotify Live Commentary Twitter Facebook

TEAMS

CATS

B: L.Henderson, M.Blicavs, J.Henry
HB: T.Atkins, J.Kolodjashnij, T.Stewart
C: I.Smith, C.Guthrie, S.Menegola
HF: L.Dahlhaus, J.Cameron, B.Parfitt
F: G.Rohan, T.Hawkins, B.Close
FOLL: R.Stanley, M.Duncan, J.Selwood

I/C: J.Bews, G.Miers, Z.Tuohy, M.O’Connor
EMG: J.Clark, Z.Guthrie, Q.Narkle, J.Jenkins

IN: J.Cameron, M.O’Connor
OUT: P.Dangerfield (injured), S.De Koning (omitted), J.Clark (omitted)

EAGLES
B: T.Cole, T.Barrass, A.Witherden
HB: B.Sheppard, J.McGovern, J.Nelson
C: J.Redden, D.Sheed, L.Duggan
HF: X.O’Neill, J.Darling, J.Cripps
F: J.Waterman, O.Allen, J.Jones
FOLL: N.Naitanui, T.Kelly, A.Gaff

I/C: Z.Langdon, J.Brander, N.Vardy, J.Rotham
EMG: L.Foley, B.Williams, B.Ainsworth, H.Edwards

IN:
OUT: J.Kennedy (injured)

Last edited:

This is the most confident that I've been playing the Cats at home but there's no way I'll be even remotely thinking about tipping against the Cats.

If we can get within under 3 goals I'll be happy.

Eagles have more injuries, so no excuses for cats. Cats in poor form but paddy out could sting them into action. Could be a tight one!

Nah.

I'd be more concerned that enough lube is being packed for the reaming we are about to cop. If we win here it will be one of the most famous home and away wins by West Coast in the past decade.

Nah.

I'd be more concerned that enough lube is being packed for the reaming we are about to cop. If we win here it will be one of the most famous home and away wins by West Coast in the past decade.
50/50 for mine as the cats not playing well, but yes would be a significant victory for eagles if they get up.

Nah.

We generally don't deliver reamings at GMHBA, 20-30 point wins are what usually happens. Not confident in us for this one but you can't tip against Geelong at home.

If Kennedy is out that is a big loss for the Eagles, even if he didn't get a touch we would struggle to cover three good tall forwards.

Haven't seen the teams yet, that'll play a role but I actually do feel we have a chance if we want it enough. Yes their stadium is a fortress, but they looked ordinary last week. Then again maybe they didn't respect the Roos enough. If we can string together four or even three strong quarters I reckon we get it done. Another two quarter effort and we get done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will a crowd be allowed in to this one?

Also, Eagles by a few goals, Geelong are just about playing the worst football in the comp at the moment. A team full of individuals, there just seems to be no cohesion amongst them.

Will a crowd be allowed in to this one?

Also, Eagles by a few goals, Geelong are just about playing the worst football in the comp at the moment. A team full of individuals, there just seems to be no cohesion amongst them.

More likely question would be would the Eagles players be allowed to play?

Freo vs North game at Optus is going ahead with no crowds.

I like your pessimism but you can put your life savings on a Geelong win.

More likely question would be would the Eagles players be allowed to play?

Freo vs North game at Optus is going ahead with no crowds.

I like your pessimism but you can put your life savings on a Geelong win.

I'm a very positive Geelong supporter, it's very rare that I tip against them, I can always make a case for them winning, no matter the opponent but I'm currently positive that they're playing worse than any other side in the comp. Outside of gf day, I rarely punt, I actually had a nibble on North beating Geelong last week, that's how bad I think they're going.

I'm a very positive Geelong supporter, it's very rare that I tip against them, I can always make a case for them winning, no matter the opponent but I'm currently positive that they're playing worse than any other side in the comp. Outside of gf day, I rarely punt, I actually had a nibble on North beating Geelong last week, that's how bad I think they're going.
WC will give you a break by bringing no pressure and not really trying to tackle or defend.

Back