Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 10 - Dogs v Crows Sat May 20th 2:10 pm AEST (Mars)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not going to be pretty - Crows are a fantastic pressure team, and it might be muddy so it could turn into a 'hack it forard' style territory battle. I suspect the Crows would be ok with that given the quality of their small forwards.
Doedee out is huge as we can be susceptible to intercept markers. Hopefully Timmy's mobility around the ground gives us some ball movement advantage there.
Not today we weren't. We got our arses handed to us by a team that really should have won by much more. I cant remember a poorer display of kicking..i would not be shocked if we eded up kicking it to the dogs players more than our own today. Our ability to win the ball outside was non existant and without tex and thilthorpe up there, from the limited times we went inside 50, we were lucky to even score.

A massive reality check and i think it backs this up..its roses and chocolates at home but its awful away for us. We are still an A grade mid or 2 away from being serious players for september..but being such a young side i guess we will get some inconsistency especially when the blowtorch is really applied like today.

its up to the MRP now, the umpire determined it was a reportable incident for frontal contact. The ump obviously saw something the spectators didnt so we'll see how the matter goes
I don't understand why on field reports still exist. They serve no real purpose and are unfair on the reported player in the case where the report is later thrown out, which is not rare.

Had to laugh at the sheer media insanity all week that the crows were the real deal and a genuine premiership threat simply because they beat the St kilda reserves side. They've won 5 games out of 10 and don't have a single A-grade midfielder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what? That has nothing to do with some of the ridiculous statements you have been making on Bulldogs games threads.

You seem obsessed

Obsessed?
No.
Been high on the Western Bulldogs for years if you actually knew my history but have now finally realised they are the same team as they have been every year now.
There is nothing about their game which suggests they can mix it with the top teams consistently. The way they mentally drop the bundle against Melbourne speaks volumes.
Geelong have usually had their number too so be interesting to see if they are a team to be reckoned with when both meet shortly.

He's pretty rampant in the Richmond threads as well.

Giving it back to you lot is all.
Your supporters are derainged and the most gullible in all the competition.

Obsessed?
No.
Been high on the Western Bulldogs for years if you actually knew my history but have now finally realised they are the same team as they have been every year now.
There is nothing about their game which suggests they can mix it with the top teams consistently. The way they mentally drop the bundle against Melbourne speaks volumes.
Geelong have usually had their number too so be interesting to see if they are a team to be reckoned with when both meet shortly.

Giving it back to you lot is all.
Your supporters are derainged and the most gullible in all the competition.
Nah, you're a flog who trolls game threads.

Buzz off

Nah, you're a flog who trolls game threads.

Buzz off

Obviously cut deep my last reply.
You probably realise your mob aren't the real deal either.
Only beaten Brisbane who are notoriously poor away from home.

Like I said, see how you fair against Geelong & Port Adelaide in the next few weeks.

Obviously cut deep my last reply.
You probably realise your mob aren't the real deal either.
Only beaten Brisbane who are notoriously poor away from home.

Like I said, see how you fair against Geelong & Port Adelaide in the next few weeks.
Geelong lost to Freo and GC.

You have the dogs losing every game and then you make your way onto our game threads and troll

Back in your hole flog

Had to laugh at the sheer media insanity all week that the crows were the real deal and a genuine premiership threat simply because they beat the St kilda reserves side. They've won 5 games out of 10 and don't have a single A-grade midfielder.
Rory Laird and Jordan Dawson not A-Grade?

Now I've heard it all.

Rory Laird and Jordan Dawson not A-Grade?

Now I've heard it all.

Absolutely not. Dawson is A-Grade half back nor midfielder. Laird is a B+ midfielder.

Butters and Rozee are A-Grade midfielders. Dawson and Laird not in that class.

Absolutely not. Dawson is A-Grade half back nor midfielder. Laird is a B+ midfielder.

Butters and Rozee are A-Grade midfielders. Dawson and Laird not in that class.
LOL, righto mate. Pretty damn obvious who you support.

Absolutely laughable.

Can't believe you think Laird is an A-Grade midfielder. Simply getting lots of possessions doesn't make someone an A-Grade midfielder.
I think that because the stats (and hell, my eyeballs) back me up.

Laird AND Dawson BOTH lead Butters AND Rozee in the majority of statistical categories IN THIS SEASON alone (and you would surely have to agree that Laird is down on production this year, while Rozee and Butters are having their best seasons of their careers, no?), let alone over the journey of their careers.

I have no doubt that both Rozee and Butters have another level to go to in their careers and will be multiple BnF, AA, whatever winners in due course, but as of RIGHT NOW, the only people who could possibly think that Butters and Rozee are better than Laird and Dawson are Port supporters and idiots.

Now, how about you take your Port coloured glasses off for 2 seconds?

I think that because the stats (and hell, my eyeballs) back me up.

Laird AND Dawson BOTH lead Butters AND Rozee in the majority of statistical categories IN THIS SEASON alone (and you would surely have to agree that Laird is down on production this year, while Rozee and Butters are having their best seasons of their careers, no?), let alone over the journey of their careers.

I have no doubt that both Rozee and Butters have another level to go to in their careers and will be multiple BnF, AA, whatever winners in due course, but as of RIGHT NOW, the only people who could possibly think that Butters and Rozee are better than Laird and Dawson are Port supporters and idiots.

Now, how about you take your Port coloured glasses off for 2 seconds?
Butters is the form player in the entire comp right now. He's equal first in the AFL coaches votes, and has polled in every game since moving to full time midfield in round 4.

Butters is the form player in the entire comp right now. He's equal first in the AFL coaches votes, and has polled in every game since moving to full time midfield in round 4.
So because of a 7 game hot streak he's better than Laird, a 2 x AA, 3 x BnF winner?

Christ almighty, I'm not saying he's not a good player, and he will become very good over time, but to go claiming that he and Rozee are better than Laird and Dawson is just not true.

So because of a 7 game hot streak he's better than Laird, a 2 x AA, 3 x BnF winner?

Christ almighty, I'm not saying he's not a good player, and he will become very good over time, but to go claiming that he and Rozee are better than Laird and Dawson is just not true.
Become very good over time? He's literally the form player in the comp.

Back