Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 10 - GWS v Saints Sun May 21st 4:40pm AEST (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, no... I think you'll find it's the Saints supporters who have a chip on their shoulders because the dogs won another flag before the Saints
No way

I couldn't have cheered the dogs harder in 2016, it was bloody awesome to see the little guy get up.

I still remember my neighbour letting out the absolute biggest ******* c'mon when Boyd kicked the sealer. Don't think I've ever felt happier for an opposing teams fan base.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

commentators mentions a 'show' on the ground recently? what show was on?

the turf is ridiculously below standard, both teams struggling

the Show was the Easter Show - so when people call it a cow paddock, that’s literally what it was, lots and lots of cows - and horses, and sheep and motorbikes & Holden Ute precision driving teams etc.

takes about 6 weeks to re-lay the turf, which is why we play twice in Canberra and away in Melbourne & Perth etc. for such a big stretch.

the surface will get better the longer it’s down, but it has only just been re-done, so obvious teething problems.

GWS should play most of their home games at Manuka and become the Canberra Giants, it's a much better ground and they get much better crowds.

Wonder if Plugger35 thinks the saints had a rough time from the umpires.

You know if they lost they would have been robbed

There it is, the typical umpire bashing from Plugger.

Saints got the better of it but you still whinge. Classic plugger, never change.

Great to see I'm still living rent free in Western Bulldogs supporters heads since that umpire assisted flag you got gifted back in 2016.

GWS should play most of their home games at Manuka and become the Canberra Giants, it's a much better ground and they get much better crowds.

Great to see I'm still living rent free in Western Bulldogs supporters heads since that umpire assisted flag you got gifted back in 2016.
Saints only flag was heavily umpire assisted.

Back