Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Dockers v Dogs Fri April 21st 8:10pm AEST (Perth Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised that Freo's well rehearsed game plan of 'forget about the football, get revenge on Lobb' didn't work tonight.

At least the Freo fans can drown their sorrows with the Lobbster Tears beer they created and marketed at the game.

Thinking Lobb is wipping away tears of laugher atm.

Lol. And as for the Freo captain going the agro v Lobb before the first bounce. Then played a shocker. Says it all realy.

Last edited:

Freo came out as flat as a pancake, not ready to play and obviously bored ****less by the pre match address. For an important game at home, their performance sucked. Any assistants ready to take over?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe freo and its fans put so much time into a C grade player like Lobb. Boggles the mind.

Why the surprise ;), they are the same people who support and put so much time into a C grade Club.

I can't believe freo and its fans put so much time into a C grade player like Lobb. Boggles the mind.
Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

Well I guess it was worth a shot.

Wonder how he's gonna feel when the Melbourne boys come for Luke Jackson later in the year...😳😁

Got it. When Melbourne come over.

Instead of Lobbster Tears beers Freo can market adult diapers. Comes in super strong elastic for the players and the away stealth colour for fans. Its a sliming colour and no-one knows who you actually support.

Aish and his poor defensive efforts stood out to me.

Should be playing WAFL next week on principle.

F### me what a complete imbecile. Yeah he went somewhere else and got another job mate. And they just gave your Dockers an absolute bath on your own turf. Time to sit down and stfu (and quietly get rid of the sign).

Last edited:
The most damning thing is that the forward line is the least of Freos problems.

Most of freos goals came from anyone aged 25 or under.

Frederick kicked 2 goals.

Sam Sturt finally got a full game. He has spent the last 2 or 3 seasons either in the WAFL or injured, sadly mostly injured.

His leading patterns were good. He lead and marked and kicks 2 beautiful set shot goals.

At least the Freo fans can drown their sorrows with the Lobbster Tears beer they created and marketed at the game.

Thinking Lobb is wipping away tears of laugher atm.

Lol. And as for the Freo captain going the agro v Lobb before the first bounce. Then played a shocker. Says it all realy.
I was smart enough to throw $20 on the dogs at $2.05.

Imagine if I put $50-$100 on it? LoL

Back