Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Port v Eagles Sat April 22nd 1:45pm AEST (Adelaide Oval)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

• Port by a lot

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Kelli in general as a person and media personality, but she is one of those airhead callers, can’t really generate any insightful analysis of her own and just simps received stories and narratives, never really seems to suggest an underlying greater knowledge of the game. Does her particular job okay but she just says a lot of clunky things that reveal she doesn’t read the game very closely.

A sure sign that the afl is vic-centric is that no one is applying remotely any heat to Jonas

He’s been in horrific form for like 2 years now and his form this year has him as probably the worst defender in the league. He’s just absolutely shithouse and there’s been not a peep about it

I don't mind her as a commentator even if she isn't a football expert, there are other commentators I find more annoying than her like Luke Darcy.
Same, and she isn’t the first of her type, been some longterm male commentators over the years who are generally a likeable broadcasting presence and caller but a bit superficial in their reading.

A sure sign that the afl is vic-centric is that no one is applying remotely any heat to Jonas

He’s been in horrific form for like 2 years now and his form this year has him as probably the worst defender in the league. He’s just absolutely shithouse and there’s been not a peep about it

No arguments from me, this should be his last game at AFL level. He is absolutely Poo.

Are we going to see the Eagles magically cover the line this week, after they somehow did it last week against Geelong despite being 70+ points down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honest question: with Allen and Waterman and now Culley showing a bit, and West Coast in rebuild mode now......is Jack Darling still Best 22?

Can see the Eagles development in every game so far in short burts or sometimes half a quarter.

Promising signs imo.

This is why strangely the majority of the fanbase is fine, especially compared to last year. We might end up with a spoon this year but all games so far have shown plenty of promise and a semblance of a game plan even if we don't have the personnel yet to execute it properly and thus get thumped on the scoreboard.

Honest question: with Allen and Waterman and now Culley showing a bit, and West Coast in rebuild mode now......is Jack Darling still Best 22?
Yes, even if he doesn’t hit the goalsheet he still offers a fair bit, also durable and not that old and home state. Allen/Waterman types tend to pinch-hit in the ruck too, and Jack like Cripps can dunk a clutch one from a tight angle.

Last edited:
Back