Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 6 - Port v Eagles Sat April 22nd 1:45pm AEST (Adelaide Oval)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

• Port by a lot

Votes: 30 76.9%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port still have a lot of good players. Don't think they can go all the way in 2023 but a 5-8 spot seems in reach. In hindsight Gray sort of retired at the right time, as you don't feel like they need that sort of class anymore with guys like Rozee in there now, and the trade-ins could be useful within the next couple years. Elimination final win and Ken surviving would be a tick for this squad I think.

Once again, happy with how the Eagles are generally playing given the circumstances. More leakage in the second quarter, but competing well, putting pride into the jumper.

angie imacelebau GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia
= brereton

3 wins on the trot for Ken and in the eight now !!
Extension time Kochy …

View attachment 1667208
He’s hammering that fn can of pepsi. Just nailing the thing, i bet he crushed the can in his hand right after he swallowed the whole 375ml of sugarwater. What a fn unit. I love this picture.

That was such a boring game to watch.

Rozee had some good moments though I guess.
To be honest there was never going to be a high intensity game with the Eagles injury issues.

Port did enough to take the 4 points but we are never ruthless enough to put the weakened teams to the sword. A common angst for fans with Ken and the playing culture.

Back