Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 7 - Lions v Freo Sat April 29th 1:45pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

• Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 36 81.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess as a Bombers supporter youd know about terrible contracts. Shiel and Stringer being the obvious.

Jackson is kicking a goal a game so far. In a completely disfunctional forward line.
Okay, so 7 goals as a 70/30 season is worth a reported 900k per annum? Throw in 13 marks for the season and 68 hit outs? No way in this world is he worth right now what hes being paid. Especially given they sold the farm and will lose a top 5 pick as well.

Would have been a good day to sub Luke Jackson out to send a message also

Okay, so 7 goals as a 70/30 season is worth a reported 900k per annum? Throw in 13 marks for the season and 68 hit outs? No way in this world is he worth right now what hes being paid. Especially given they sold the farm and will lose a top 5 pick as well.

7 games in. Of a 7 year contract.

GAJ was paid $2m a year and it didnt matter how well he did at GCS, they sucked as a team.

Much harder for a forward if the team is terrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Todd Banfield didn’t kick 5 on us again like last year

Lions looked off today but the umpires kept the Dockers in the game all 4 quarters

The Dockers players look very confused with the game plan possibly causing all the fumbles

Lions looked off today but the umpires kept the Dockers in the game all 4 quarters

The Dockers players look very confused with the game plan possibly causing all the fumbles

Majority of our team was off. Could tell in the warm up and from body language. You need those games during a season though where you can give minimum effort and win comfortably. Had we been switched on Freo don’t kick more than 45.

Don't worry .... Freo will score goals. It's the midfield and dockers backline will be a shambles.

But to be honest, I expect your team to belt Freo just like the crows belt the dockers in Adelaide oval 2 weeks back . Crows won kicking 17 goals to freos 10.

I do expect Brisbane to kick 15-17 goals and Fremantle to kick 8-10 goals

I bid you good luck and may we watch a great spectacle on Saturday Mr Maniac.
Elixuh , what did I tell you?

I sad Brisbane will kick 15-17 goals while Freo would kick 8-10 goals.

Back