Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Naarm (Demons) v Euro-Yroke (Saints) Sun May 26th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Great example of consistently poor coaching
I agree and when does your board say we got it wrong with Ross and move on? His game style was good 10 years ago but not now especially the way the league has changed since his time away.

Ross i think is not really one to move with the times as well and adjust as he is to stubborn with a my way or no way type of approach.

Every club makes mistakes regarding coaches and trust me i know but it is how quick the board realizes they need to make a move and admit a wrong call. Sheesh we did it multiple times with Malthouse and Pagan along with Brittian and were to slow in admitting in we ****ed up every time.

I agree and when does your board say we got it wrong with Ross and move on? His game style was good 10 years ago but not now especially the way the league has changed since his time away.

Ross i think is not really one to move with the times as well and adjust as he is to stubborn with a my way or no way type of approach.

Every club makes mistakes regarding coaches and trust me i know but it is how quick the board realizes they need to make a move and admit a wrong call. Sheesh we did it multiple times with Malthouse and Pagan along with Brittian and were to slow in admitting in we ****ed up every time.
Ross doesn't give a shit how they perform, he's getting paid and that's all that matter to him. Easy money.

Dees lovin playing against a weak inside engine. Just luvin it. Bones for a dog. Flowers for a goat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely wish they’d kick it to king v may and tell king to not even try to mark it but to simply spoil to the corridor. They keep wanting to hit Higgins v McDonald and wondering why that doesn’t work

no matter how you spin it, the saints have gone backwards under lyon….significantly

a disappointing appointment that was “spun” by his old mates in the media as the great return….feel so sorry for the supporters… absolutely unwatchable once again after looking so promising under ratten

no matter how you spin it, the saints have gone backwards under lyon….significantly

a disappointing appointment that was “spun” by his old mates in the media as the great return….feel so sorry for the supporters… absolutely unwatchable once again after looking so promising under ratten
Not sure who cares less, Ross or the players.

Back