Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - GWS v Saints Sat April 13th 1:45pm AEST (Manuka)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints can win this if everyone is committed to getting it done including the coaching box. No room for mediocre efforts this week.

Saints by 15.

I expect a very tough and strategic game. An excellent test for Adam, versus the ol cunning Ross, who will have plans to curtail Giants drive off half back, and will have to mastermind enough goals himself.

Giants look very balanced and skilled all over the ground, they have won comfortably so far, I'm looking forward to a new type of challenge here and to see how they react.

Giants by a few points.

I imagine this will go similarly to the final last year, we'll put in an honest effort but will be outclassed in the midfield again and lose by 5 or 6 goals

Last edited:
I imagine this will go similarly to the final last year, we'll put in an honest effort but will be outclassed in the midfield agian and lose by 5 or 6 goals
Nah …. I don’t think we’ve hit our stride yet …. Be close and more than half expect a loss

Is Ross not the best coach interviewee in the comp? He gives us some nice morsels to watch for. Spread the Giants defence. Hmm.

A couple of upsets so far in this round, hopefully we can make it a threepeat, not that confident of it though.

Is Ross not the best coach interviewee in the comp? He gives us some nice morsels to watch for. Spread the Giants defence. Hmm.

He's a media darling now Ross, a change from his first stint as our coach where the media and him were enemies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Low probability shot from there, Bedford. Wasted entry.

I'm already getting flashbacks to last year's final.

ptsd-dog.gif

Back