Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Saints v Dogs Thurs April 18th 7:30pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Our vanilla squad scared Geelong and GWS who are undefeated at the top of the ladder, we also scared Collingwood so much we beat them.

Pretty much the same depleted Vanilla Squad that the Cats beat by an absolutely massive 8 point blowout on their home deck.

Looking forward to the rematch at Marvel later this year when we get to have more of a full list and you get to sample all the flavours.
I did try telling you before hand.

Awkward John Krasinski GIF by Saturday Night Live

Not when it's played in Adelaide, Brisbane or Sydney. 26k is s**t no matter how you slice it. Would have been lucky if 10k were there at the end.

Yeah but those clubs need the money, most of them survive off handouts.

The only real talking point to come out of this game is Naughton’s form.

Everything else is clearly just another “a week is a long time”. Last week Bevo on chopping block and Saints nearly stole a win against the league leaders, this week Dogs are back and Saints are back to no man’s land.
I’m sure if Essendon don’t lose tomorrow their next loss will have people convinced they are rubbish.

Give it 2-6 weeks and the Dogs will have a bad loss & the Saints will have a good win and it’ll be flipped again.

Interesting that Naughton had a day out with JUH wasn’t playing, but I think that’s probably more down to how dominant the dogs were - plus straight goal kicking which is incredibly unusual.

To your broader point - good teams have consistency of effort and performance. Neither of these teams do, which is why neither will be at the pointy end even if one or both scrape into finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not when it's played in Adelaide, Brisbane or Sydney. 26k is s**t no matter how you slice it. Would have been lucky if 10k were there at the end.

Round 9 is Dees vs Carlton at the G so ill pay attention to see how far below their average that one is

Free kicks 21 to 8 in favour of the Bulldogs, also a 5 day break and a lot of injuries.

We did well to keep the margin to 10 goals all things considered.

We will bounce back, write us off at your peril.

Pretty much the same depleted Vanilla Squad that the Cats beat by an absolutely massive 8 point blowout on their home deck.

Looking forward to the rematch at Marvel later this year when we get to have more of a full list and you get to sample all the flavours.
When is the expected arrival date on these new flavours?

A dozen concussions will do that. If he was Nathan murphys age he wouldve retired by now
Not like you to not fact check...

"I think one needs to be really careful not to conflate shrugging a tackle with concussion, especially if you're using alternative facts to support your argument," he said.

"The idea that Joel's had 10 concussions is just wrong. The number's three."

Triple M's Billy Brownless agreed with the misdiagnosis.

"I know Geelong are not happy, especially the medical staff, with that reported 10 concussions, because it is not (10)," he said.

Free kicks 21 to 8 in favour of the Bulldogs, also a 5 day break and a lot of injuries.

We did well to keep the margin to 10 goals all things considered.

We will bounce back, write us off at your peril.
It's always the umpires, isn't it? It's almost refreshing that you at least squeezed another excuse in.

If Bulldogs were ruthless they could've won by 100+ points - in second gear - without Libba and JUH.

Back