Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 9 - Bombers v Giants Sat May 11th 4:35pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Bombers by a lot

• GWS by a lot

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the home crowd is probably infectious and easily to jump on the atmospheric bandwagon but heck Huddo (I think it is?) - his commentary is incredibly one way today. At times (after Guelfis 2nd) he has been speaking like the Bombers were about to win a grand final - just raving. Then GWS kicked a goal straight after and he barely elevated his voice

Whitfield worst on Ground. his tagger kicks 3 and Whitfield himself has about 5 legit touches this game when you exclude kickins. He's also been slo to get rid of the ball on multiple occasions. pathetic game.

Agreed. Guelfi has a great balance as a defensive forward. Smart player at finding space.

Darcy Jones..I don't see the hype.

Disagree. Crazy take. Considering he’s only in what, his 3rd game, I don’t think you can expect him to play well each game. His 1st game alone gives him 6-10 weeks of hype

This is a completely new reiteration of GWS but the core of 2019 remains the same and I feel like it’s still got the same issues. World beaters when on, but this game + Carlton + Sydney they’ve been well out classed. How do they improve from here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS by 35+, think they will be too good for the Bombers

mood GIF

Back