Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 9 - Tigers v Dogs Sat May 11th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Shai Bolton cannot be ****ed playing in a bad side
It's a really weird game. I get being outclassed and beaten which we are, but basically everyone out there for us seems like they don't give a heck.

Probably one of the most effortless performances I've seen. Like they spent 3 quarters trying not to get injured before Saturday night drinks somewhere.

Yeah, Tigers could not care less. If they were a chance to make the 8 going into tonight's game we'd see a very different effort. They do not care.

It's a really weird game. I get being outclassed and beaten which we are, but basically everyone out there for us seems like they don't give a *.

Probably one of the most effortless performances I've seen. Like they spent 3 quarters trying not to get injured before Saturday night drinks somewhere.

Serious question not a smart arse one at all. With Tasmania coming in, would you prefer to keep the reasonably high number of mediocre players you have now (not talking about youth) and gamble that you’ll draft well with whatever hand you’re dealt between now and then?

Or trade out for whatever you can get, be it extra picks before the Tassie drafts or try and get some better established talent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question not a smart arse one at all. With Tasmania coming in, would you prefer to keep the reasonably high number of mediocre players you have now (not talking about youth) and gamble that you’ll draft well with whatever hand you’re dealt between now and then?

Or trade out for whatever you can get, be it extra picks before the Tassie drafts or try and get some better established talent?
We will trade/ lose via FA.
We will also upgrade junk picks into the 1st/2nd round via compo points trading.

We'll have I reckon 5 top 30 picks and potentially 3 in the top 20.

It'll be a good draft hand which is what we need.

We may trade in 1-2 mid 20s players that still have 5-7 years left to stiffen us up a bit in areas that lack depth to improve the side, but we won't be giving away good picks to get them. You still need to address some holes quickly when rebuilding with low cost trades that still have 100-150 odd games left in their careers.

He looks great.

A question, are you concerned JUH has only one goal up to now in a nearly 100 point lead?
Marra's been poor since his few weeks off. His accuracy has been off last year and this year too. His best in incredible though and he is still very young in KPF terms

We will trade/ lose via FA.
We will also upgrade junk picks into the 1st/2nd round via compo points trading.

We'll have I reckon 5 top 30 picks and potentially 3 in the top 20.

It'll be a good draft hand which is what we need.

We may trade in 1-2 mid 20s players that still have 5-7 years left to stiffen us up a bit in areas that lack depth to improve the side, but we won't be giving away good picks to get them. You still need to address holes when rebuilding with low cost trades that still have 100-150 odd games left in their careers.

fair enough - I would assume with Lynch’s age - and obviously depending on what you draft of course, a key forward would be a logical target

with 10 mins to go in the last quarter we have only just ticked over 1000 DT points for the total side

is that tracking for the lowest team total ever?

Back