Club Legend
Oct 17, 2007
In my MAN Cave
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
South Cairns Cutters
Welcome to Season 2018,

Already into Round 4, some great results so far, Norths kicked off th season with their round 5 match @ home against Centrals to redicate / open their revamped playing field.

Souths have been touched up by Port Douglas in the 1st round then by Saints in the 3rd round, Poor Cities were on the end of a flogging by Souths in the 2nd round. Souths have a NEW Coach this season he was an assistant coach a few yrs ago who went to University (around SE Qld) to coach. Now back at Fretwell Park. Cam & D Lock move back into the playing ranks.

Souths Big Full Forward Smithy has apparently moved over to Tiger Territory and has pulled on North Cairns’ Jumper.

Have heard there is a Salary Cap for this year and it is pretty tightly watched, about a 3rd of what most clubs normally spend. Now this will be interesting to see what happens if you break the cap

Please fill in any other areas that are needed

pinocchio

Senior List
Apr 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Welcome to Season 2018,

Already into Round 4, some great results so far, Norths kicked off th season with their round 5 match @ home against Centrals to redicate / open their revamped playing field.

Souths have been touched up by Port Douglas in the 1st round then by Saints in the 3rd round, Poor Cities were on the end of a flogging by Souths in the 2nd round. Souths have a NEW Coach this season he was an assistant coach a few yrs ago who went to University (around SE Qld) to coach. Now back at Fretwell Park. Cam & D Lock move back into the playing ranks.

Souths Big Full Forward Smithy has apparently moved over to Tiger Territory and has pulled on North Cairns’ Jumper.

Have heard there is a Salary Cap for this year and it is pretty tightly watched, about a 3rd of what most clubs normally spend. Now this will be interesting to see what happens if you break the cap

Please fill in any other areas that are needed
Thanks Tamba, but what has happened to all the fellow posters

tamba

Club Legend
Oct 17, 2007
In my MAN Cave
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
South Cairns Cutters
No real surprise in Seniors , Port Douglas v Cairns Saints Grand Final,
Big shock in Reserves after being front runners all year South Cairns Ressies went out in straight sets, Reserves GF will be Port Douglas v Pyrimid Power.

To me salary cap and players points NOT WORKING unfortunately a couple clubs just could not preform against Port Douglas and Cairns Saints in Seniors the difference in playing stocks was so obviouse blind Freddy could SEE once again. Money once again HAS TOO BE going under the table again and off the books. But in my personnel opinion and opinions from some I will not name, AFL Cairns hasn’t got a clue in what they are doing once again to make the competition even. What with an investigation into a club from a newspaper down south about illegal money being channeled thru them on sponsorship the league couldn’t find nothing wrong , WTF if they (news reporters) can chase things thru why can’t the league. Time for a clean out of the league big guys.

On another note Souths player is racially abused by another , during yesterday’s game , sideline emergency umpire told , did nothing, not interested — WOW if a white man said it too a dark skinned man ALL HELL would have broken loose.

To finish off why have my fellow bloggers gone

Munster

Draftee
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
No real surprise in Seniors , Port Douglas v Cairns Saints Grand Final,
Big shock in Reserves after being front runners all year South Cairns Ressies went out in straight sets, Reserves GF will be Port Douglas v Pyrimid Power.

To me salary cap and players points NOT WORKING unfortunately a couple clubs just could not preform against Port Douglas and Cairns Saints in Seniors the difference in playing stocks was so obviouse blind Freddy could SEE once again. Money once again HAS TOO BE going under the table again and off the books. But in my personnel opinion and opinions from some I will not name, AFL Cairns hasn’t got a clue in what they are doing once again to make the competition even. What with an investigation into a club from a newspaper down south about illegal money being channeled thru them on sponsorship the league couldn’t find nothing wrong , WTF if they (news reporters) can chase things thru why can’t the league. Time for a clean out of the league big guys.

On another note Souths player is racially abused by another , during yesterday’s game , sideline emergency umpire told , did nothing, not interested — WOW if a white man said it too a dark skinned man ALL HELL would have broken loose.

To finish off why have my fellow bloggers gone
Well said tamba....Salary cap is a joke......Heard on the grapevine that a big name Cutter boy has retired.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back