Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

What I was trying to say was I feel like the injury sliders set to 50 doesn’t feel like it’s enough
Lol, I have no idea. Haven't touched the coach career yet- I just haven't touched the injury slider, as in normal season mode, there's either zero or one injury per game (which is fine with me).

Dunno if that slider will affect coach career - are you getting notified of all these injuries during the game? I'm pretty sure that the only thing the slider affects (and the resultant downtime after those injuries in game)

I'm on a eight game online win streak.
Can't play anyone anymore without them rage quiting on me.

Last 5 games havent lasted the 4 quarters before they quit on me.

Dissapointing as I've just got use to the controls. I just want someone that will see a full game through. Bunch of poor losers online.

Lost my winning streak dam it because other player lost internet connection and he was leading by 6 points into the second.

I got a loss for it.

Not playing anymore. That's enough for me to quit and play something else. Player that loses internet connection should get the auto loss.

Pissed off now.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

We weren't allowed patches much back then, if there was to be one, we would have not let you put players attributes back to zero (probably 30-50 based on the attribute), so as to fix that anomaly :)

Can you take out one of the two Sydney Stacks, and add Jack Graham

Edit; career mode - coaching

1591529713942.png
TThankyou fellers , good luck next patch

Last edited:
I should add I made my sliders similar to what ptrg said his are

Ptrg

I'm having the same problem

Won the regular season by several games after switching to your sliders - and first final by 12 goals
Richmond are quite tidy in game so not entirely your fault.

prestia and houli injuries going to preliminary :(

still no Jack Graham but 2nd Sydney Stack complaining a lot

I'm on a eight game online win streak.
Can't play anyone anymore without them rage quiting on me.

Last 5 games havent lasted the 4 quarters before they quit on me.

Dissapointing as I've just got use to the controls. I just want someone that will see a full game through. Bunch of poor losers online.
Shoot me a message I’m keen on a game haven’t played online yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still no Jack Graham but 2nd Sydney Stack complaining a lot

"Give me a chance coach!"

"You've been playing all year campaigner!"

"No, I'm the *other* Sydney Stack."

"Oh."

lol the goal umpire turns around and just stares at the front row for a while.
Good umpiring IMO. Making certain the ball was over the line.

can you post all the tactics you did for the teams would love to do this before I start a coach career

For the team your controlling -

Spare behind behind the ball has saved me countless times

Huddle, from kick outs. Seems to be a lot easier to move it forward

Pressing, opposition kick outs, also good

yeah I meant every AFL teams tactics I noticed they are all the same and haven’t been edited to suit the team. So would love to see what everyone has set all the teams tactics to. So every game is different

I’ve gone and set each teams tactics, None have huddle/man on man at kickout, as its pretty much never done these days (not enough to warrant a team doing it 100% of the time).

some teams have offensive/neutral/defensive, some fast or slow, and most have extra man back, except a few have “extra man around the ball when oppo has spare man back” (I play as the Dees always with extra man back unless I’m desperate late in the game).

I’ve gone and set each teams tactics, None have huddle/man on man at kickout, as its pretty much never done these days (not enough to warrant a team doing it 100% of the time).

some teams have offensive/neutral/defensive, some fast or slow, and most have extra man back, except a few have “extra man around the ball when oppo has spare man back” (I play as the Dees always with extra man back unless I’m desperate late in the game).

could you send me pictures of every teams tactics would love to do it!

could you send me pictures of every teams tactics would love to do it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back