Multiplat Octopath Traveller 2

Remove this Banner Ad

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Releases today.

Haven't played the first but I tried the demo for 2 and it excited me. Have been hanging for a good turn based RPG for a while now and I think OT 2 fulfills those needs.

Will be starting with Throne as that's who I started with in the demo. This game might not be popular enough for it's own thread but it'll be interesting to see if anybody else on this forum jumps on this game.

I really enjoyed the first one but they're such big games and I just don't have the time for this right now. It looks really nice.

I thought the first game was great, i'm just too burnt out on RPG turn based games and have a backlog pile of other stuff that will take ages, much like sparks of hope, i think it'll likely be a reason why the sales won't be what they were quite expecting and i'm kind of impressed that both games actually have sequels so quickly at all.

I’ve sunk about 3 and a half hours into this tonight. Man this game is ******* awesome. I wanted a turn based RPG and this is so satisfying. Started as Throne and she had a nice little backstory. Then I met Osvald and he blew it out the water.

Skimmed through Temenos intro story. He's a cool character though.

Ochette's intro was awesome. She's a great character. Being able to cast monster abilities and not use SP is a huge benefit in battle.

Throne's main story getting interesting too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back