AFL Evolution 2 PC Modding thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey mate, would I be able to grab a few texture files off you if you still have that game? I went to purchase it the other day in order to pull out some textures to create old season mods, and it's been taken down
I can do this for you. Which textures in particular are you after?

Hey all, I know we're all looking forward to the new game's release a month from today! I've been keeping myself entertained in the meantime by looking back. I've made these full season mods for career/season mode in AFL Evolution 2. There are a few round specific mods like Indigenous or ANZAC round, just copy in all the .pak files in whichever folder you're wanting to apply at the time. The 2019 season mods work on the 2020 content within the game, with the intention being that the 23 round 2020 fixture can be played as season 2019. I've only done the Dreamtime jerseys so far for the Indigenous rounds, but I will update the folders when I've completed the rest. I struggled trying to work out how to access .wnm and .wwm files where some of the menu logos and 3D logos are located, but in-game things like Marsh Series logos on places like goal posts, billboards, footballs and field sponsors are changed to JLT Series logos where applicable. There are plenty of other little touches that I hope you'll notice and have fun with as well!

AFL Evolution 2 season mods - Google Drive

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    3.5 MB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    3.2 MB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    3.7 MB · Views: 104
Just a small update: I noticed I made a mistake in the way I had packed the 2021 Indigenous Round folder, and Richmond's Dreamtime jumper wasn't showing up. I have amended that in the Google drive now along with a couple of very minor details I noticed in StKilda's pride jumper, Essendon's Tackling Childhood Cancer jumper and Richmond's Alannah and Madeline Foundation & ANZAC Day Eve jumpers. These are all only relevant to the 2021 season packs

Attachments

• Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I think the latest version of Fmodel may have changed since I uploaded this video.
In Fmodel go to the Settings menu, click on UE4 Versions and select game_ue4_22 and hit OK, I think this should fix it for you
View attachment 1170004

This fixed all my problems, thank you lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back