AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our mandate for making this game was pretty clear. We have been working to make the game fun and challenging to play, to make it look good, and to have as many features as time and budget would allow. Basically every part of the game was re written from the ground up for the new consoles, with the aim being to take the best parts of AFL Live 1, the good things about AFL Live 2, and even some influence from some of the older titles. All the while taking into account as much feedback from as many people and groups as possible.

Our mandate for making this game was pretty clear. We have been working to make the game fun and challenging to play, to make it look good, and to have as many features as time and budget would allow. Basically every part of the game was re written from the ground up for the new consoles, with the aim being to take the best parts of AFL Live 1, the good things about AFL Live 2, and even some influence from some of the older titles. All the while taking into account as much feedback from as many people and groups as possible.
Socks up or down? Give it to me straight man.

I can take it.

I've only just created an account but watched this thread for a while. With the questions about lists being from 2016 or 2017, does anyone else find it a worry that they have used Nic Nat as one of the first screenshots but there is a high likelihood that he won't play in 2017?

I've only just created an account but watched this thread for a while. With the questions about lists being from 2016 or 2017, does anyone else find it a worry that they have used Nic Nat as one of the first screenshots but there is a high likelihood that he won't play in 2017?
I think it's more because he has a very unique appearance with his hairstyle, making him the perfect player to show off

Hows that a worry? Lol u must be the ultimate nervous nelly

What were the good bits of afl live 2?

It had a season mode lasting longer than a year with (IIRC) drafting and trading, which AFL Live 1 didn't have. Also had the TAC and VFL teams and better music. Those would have been good things had the game been more enjoyable to play.

Whats the timeline on seeing some gameplay? You might as well give us a rough time or u will just be asked every day until u do ;)

so shpuld I book my 4 week's of annual leave in feb?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's still on the list and a high profile player. They're not exactly going to remove him from the game and marketing because he popped a knee.

We have not announced the feature list yet, but some of the big ones are that there is a career mode to play and manage teams, and a pro mode to play as one player through a career, an online fan hub system and dozens of smaller features such as body shapes, tattoos, grubber kicks, handball lobs, and yes, even socks up or down. ;)

We have not announced the feature list yet, but some of the big ones are that there is a career mode to play and manage teams, and a pro mode to play as one player through a career, an online fan hub system and dozens of smaller features such as body shapes, tattoos, grubber kicks, handball lobs, and yes, even socks up or down. ;)

xihg38M.gif

Sounds good, career mode and be a pro are what I wanted.

Hopefully in the Pro mode we are able to play in the TAC club or state leagues, which in turn determines our place in the National Draft or hopefully if they implement it the Rookie Draft.

This bit concerns me. Reading (probably, and hopefully, too far) into it, I'd say that means only a handful of players. Its not some gimmicky game is it?

Edit: but man those images look nice.

Edit2: shoulda kept on reading but was distracted by the images.
No those "handful of elite players" are just for the detailed modeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back