Live Event AFL-IR: Australia vs Ireland. The First Test!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very glad to say I didn't waste time watching this crap but did notice from afl.com.au that Selwood was black carded. First speeding almost 30km/h over the limit and now dragging the entire country's name through the dirt.

Absolute piece of s**t, no wonder they handed Burgoyne the captaincy instead!

Very very glad to say I didn't waste time watching this crap but did notice from afl.com.au that Selwood was black carded. First speeding almost 30km/h over the limit and now dragging the entire country's name through the dirt.

I’m surprised he’s there. Would have though Chris Scott would have avoided playing him to keep him from injury. Good on the Irish for calling him out through.

Go Australia.

Confirmed Gaelic World Champions. Lol Ireland. Any sport England or Ireland invents, we will dominate them.

Maybe next year we could play the MLB World Series winner in a hybrid game heavily favoured to their code.

Money in the bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How sacrosanct is the head? Very, unless it's a star in international rules. Then it's just a black card with no risk of missing round one.

Fwiw I don't want to see Selwood suspended, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Anyone know why no Richmond players were picked. I would have thought Martin a natural fit with this style of game? Has he gone AWOL with Swan somewhere?

Just on Burgoyne, he was a liability. Slllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Well, it's a solid moral victory for the boys in green. The fix was in from the start with the airline food, then there's the umpires and the use of the Irishman's Kryptonite, natural sunlight. And what that Selwood character was thinking I just don't know. That's not playing the game as it should be played.
Not to worry, see you next year boys
Don't forget to bring that cup with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back